Chapter Thirteen

I hope you enjoy reading this one, i kinda rushed it though because i was eating at the same time! Lol. I had fun writing it!

Chapter Thirteen

Alexis' P.O.V:

When we arrived at the station, Dad sat me down at his desk. It loads of photos of me and Luke, and Mom. 

'Wait here, Alls' Dad muttered to me as he went to talk to Lauren, she's also a police officer-she really nice and funny, she kinda like the Mom I never had. I was stunned the day she told me that she hasn't dated since high school, a girl would die for her naturally tanned skin and her strawberry blonde hair, her eyes were a rare sky blue colour, her and Dad got along well, they've known each for ages now.

'So...Alexis, your Dad tells me you're being bullied at school' Lauren said, pulling up a chair next to me. 

I lifted my knees to my chest and placed my chin on my knees. I shook my head and sighed. 

'Not really, it's just a misunderstanding...that's all...' my voice trailed off, My Dad came up behind Lauren, only he, Luke and Aiden could tell when I was lying. Lauren who was unaware of my dishonesty nodded her head in an understanding way.

'Alex, somebody just threw a load of rotten eggs at you for no reason-how is that a misunderstanding?' Dad asked, in a soft demanding tone, he was going all police office on me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my converses.

'Simon, you have to take your time with her' Lauren soothed. Dad nodded, I've never seen anyone tell Dad what to do before.

'Well, the girl that did it was Aiden's ex girlfriend' I sighed, I might as well come clean. Lauren and Dad leaned in with anticipation. 

'She thought Aiden and I are...--you know a couple' I pretended to grimace at the last part because according to Dad-I hated Aiden. Too bad I didn't really, because when he finds out...Aiden would have to have wheels to keep up his back legs when he phases.

Speaking of the butt head, I wonder what he's up to now.

Aiden's P.O.V:

I crept cautiously through the woods; I've never phased in daylight before-I felt weird and also good because what I'm about to do, I was doing it for the girl I love. I had to be careful and not be seen, people are normally hiking during these times-why anyone would want to hike in these woods, God knows-as I jumped over a large tree root I was hoping and praying that no one would find my clothes.

I reached my destination-the school field. Where Melissa would be having her cheer-leading practice, she normally kept her stuff outside because she was afraid that 'a poor person' would steal her clothes, maybe this was she'll learn two lessons.

I sprinted across the field before anyone saw me, and went to where she kept her stuff-behind the changing rooms. I picked her bag up with my teeth and sprinted back into the woods again. 

I didn't want to go too deep into the woods so I stopped halfway. I threw her bag against a tree and opened the difficult zip-there's a lot a wolf can do with his teeth-Good! Everything that I was targeting against was in there, her phone, makeup, car keys, the clothes that she wore to school her shoes-everything.

As a werewolf, I did my duty and let it rip.

Alexis' P.O.V: 

I'd been in the office for an hour, I searched Dad's desk for something entertaining, I managed to find a book under the desk. 'Eclipse' I groaned, I never knew Dad was into astronomy and all that stuff. I flicked it open to a random page and began to read:

'It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it's not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.'  

(Quote By Jacob Black)

I slammed the book shut-what the heck is he talking about?.

Dad said he was going to take me to school, I got ready and he dropped me off at the office. I made my way to my next lesson I bumped into the last person I wanted to see, Melissa. I was already wishing that Aiden or Luke was here.

'It was you wasn't it!?' She screamed.

I was going to reply by saying, 'Sorry I don't understand dumb bitch screaming in my ear language' but I just kept it to myself, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

'It was, wasn't it-you make me sick!' Melissa shrieked, causing people to come out their classes to see what all the commotion was all about, there was a strong stench of animal wee. I grimaced and pinched the tip of my nose.

'Can you tell me what I was supposed to have done wrong?' I shouted back.

'You-pissed on my stuff!' Melissa hissed, lifting her bag to my face, the smell began stronger, I felt like I was going to be sick. I looked in her face and realized that she was actually serious about her accusation.

'I didn't do it!' I snapped, look around at the audience, they all looked both amused and disgusted. I frowned before backing up a little and running off. I can't believe Melissa would go to that length to make me look like some kind of retard in front of the whole school. I turned the corner and bumped into something hard and warm, sending my on my butt. I looked up to see Luke and Aiden towering over me, I stretched my arms out for them to help me up.

Luke helped me up. 'Alex, what's up?'  

'Melissa-' I shrieked, noticing how shaky my voice sounded.

'What did she do now?' Aiden demanded, sounding annoyed but not at me.

'She's claiming that I peed on her gym bag' I replied, Luke's eyes raised in amusement and Aiden cleared his throat and looked away. 'I know right!-why would I do something like that, it's just disgusting!'

Aiden's P.O.V:

'Melissa-' Alexis shrieked, I noticed how shaky her voice sounded.

'What did she do now?' I demanded, my voice sounded annoyed, I wasn't annoyed at Alex, I was annoyed at Melissa for thinking that she could do something to her and get away with it, not after what I did.

'She's claiming that I peed on her gym bag' Alexis replied incredulously, Luke's eyes raised in amusement and I cleared my throat and looked away, Alex continued. 'I know right!-why would I do something like that, it's just disgusting!'

A small grin appeared on my face-Alex looked at me, her face filled with acknowledgement then it turned to anger and bitterness. Alex pushed me out of the way but I only moved an inch and opened the girl's bathroom door. 'You-are-so-disgusting!' Alexis grimaced at me,  slamming the door shut.

Luke looked at me, the amusement still on his face. 'What'd you do?' Luke asked when we started walking again. 

'I got animal piss and poured it on Melissa's stuff' I admitted casually, I phased and urinated on her gym bag, I'd like to see her try and wear that again. I felt proud of what i did because i did it for Alex. 

Luke burst out laughing. 'You crack me up man, c'mon let's get to class. 

I chuckled, and walked along. I could feel anger and irritation through the bond-I looked back at the girl's bathroom, hoping Alex will be alright.