To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Five.

Chapter thirty five

Aiden's P.O.V:

(Two Weeks after Imprint Broke)

It's been two weeks exactly, since I stopped feeling anything for Alexis, and I think she feels the same way too. The funny thing is that one minute we're infatuated with each other and the next we're back to how we were, me annoying her and she always calling me names and for some reason it feels right.

Kanen and Sike set me up on a date with some blonde chick, I'd been waiting half an hour for her and I was about to leave when she came running up to me, she was wearing a white cardigan, pink vest, pink skinny jeans and pink converses. Surprise, much? Her hair was tied up in a messy bun but I couldn't remove my eyes from the mental look she had on her face...What has Kanen and Sike done?

'Hello, I'm Daisy-you must be Aiden' Daisy smiled, putting out her right hand and I shook it.

'Hey...Daisy' I smiled.

'Sorry I took so long, I was washing my hair and the bottle said rinse and repeat so I got confused and just got my maid to wash my hair for me' Daisy explained, leading me into the café. That rinse and repeat thing actually happens? I decided not to respond to that.

'So...what school do you go to?' I asked, eating my fries.

'Charles Harrison, the same school as you' Daisy replied. 'Do you know who Mr. Harriman is?'

Everyone knows Mr. Harriman that guy who needs to get laid immediately.

'Yeah...I have him for math' I replied. Daisy nodded and took a bite into her burger; I never knew she liked her food that much.

'He stapled a burger king application form to my essay on natural disasters...he didn't even grade it!-Maybe he's just trying to help me with my career choice...' Daisy explained, using the tissue to wipe her mouth. Well you don't need to put a grade on an essay that has a fast food application stapled to it...I think that says it all.

I laughed. 'So, got any boyfriends or skeletons in the closet that I should know about?' The last thing I needed was a girl with a crazy ex-boyfriend...I've already been through one of those.

Daisy shook her head. 'I haven't really been looking. Some guy asked me once but I turned him down'

'Why'd you turn him down?' I asked, starting on my burger.

'He was a middle aged, greasy beard man' Daisy grimaced. EW. We talked for a really long time and I learnt two things that this café makes really good food and Daisy and I have nothing in common but maybe I could hook her up with Luke...

Alexis' P.O.V:

It's been two weeks; the date for prom has been moved forward so it's tonight. I'm freaking out right now because I can't find my accessories or my dress. It better not be Luke playing one of his stupid, childish tricks on me again. I went into my Dad's room and looked under his bed...nothing. Luke normally hid my things there. I went to Luke room and pushed the door open.

Luke was making out with some brunette. 'Does Dad know she's here?' I asked, causing them to break up the kiss. Luke shook his head. 'No, but I'd like to keep it that way' I let out a humorless laugh and went to the banister.

'DAD, LUKE'S IN HIS ROOM SWAPPING SPIT WITH A GIRL!!' I yelled as loud as I could, Dad came out from the kitchen, I looked at Luke who was fuming, I stuck my tongue out at him.

'Where' my prom stuff, Luke?' I demanded before Dad called out Luke's full name, that's how I know he's in trouble. 'I don't have it' Luke said, taking the girl's hand and stepping past me.