Is Love Enough? (A Roman Reigns story)

Hi my name is Rita Barnes. I'm a 25 year old single mother, to a beautiful 3 year old little girl named Emily or Emmie as I like to call her. Pretty much on a whim, I've packed up me & my daughter and have moved to sunny Florida. You see I have been offered a job as a licensed nurse practitioner for the best company in the world, the WWE. Not sure what a LPN would do but its the WWE.

Today is my first day on the job and I'm excited to get to work. I have a meeting with the McMahons today & I'm kinda nervous. I watch Emmie playing with her new princess Sofia doll as I pace back & forth.

I might have lost my mind thinking I could just leave home & come do this. I'm a freaking nervous wreck here.

I was wrapped in my thoughts I didn't hear the hotel phone ring the first two times. I hurried around the bed and snatched the receiver up.

"Hello," I breathed into the phone.

"Hi is this Ms. Barnes?" they asked.

"Yes, this is she," I said capturing my composure.

" This is Stephanie__" she says before I completely cut her off.

"Oh my gosh, the Stephanie McMahon. I can't believe its you on my phone. OMG!" I pretty much squeal into the phone.

She giggles a bit before I realize that I cut her off.

"I'm so sorry. Continue please," I say feeling embarrassed that I just fangirled on Stephanie McMahon.

"No problem. I wanted you to come down to the arena today so I can introduce you to everyone. We also have a few other things to go over as well," she said.

" That sounds great, um I have one issue. I just moved here & I don't have a babysitter yet, can I bring my daughter along?" I asked.

"I don't see why not. See you later Ms. Barnes." Then she hung up.

I squealed in excitement and fell backwards on the bed kicking my legs in the process. Emmie took this as play time & jumped right onto my face.

"Yeeeaaahhh," she screamed in her chipmunk like voice.

After a ticlke fight, I gathered all our things & headed out of the room towards the elevator. Emmie jumped down from my arms as soon as the elevator's doors closed & pressed just about every floor button before I scooped her back into my arms. She wind a little in protest but quickly gave up.