Chapter 23: Scotland

(This chapter is dedicated to Rinamx for her comment on Chapter 22) 

Evangeline POV:

Scotland, TWO WEEKS LATER

"Did you sleep well?" Katherine questioned me as I walked into the kitchen-or rather, one of them. This house was larger than the boarding house, but what did I expect from a 13th century castle. Aside from the creepy aura.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, surprisingly I did."

"You didn't have that dream again?"

"No." I lied, hoping she wouldn't catch onto it. For the past few weeks I've been having nightmares about a man I wasn't even sure I knew, but I knew he was British and I knew he wasn't Kol. I hadn't seen his face, but his voice was enough to rattle my nerves. "But speaking of that nightmare, I was hoping we could leave Scotland or at least this house."

"Whys that?" She asked, taking a blood-bag from the fridge before handing it to me.

I shrugged. "It's just, the nightmares started when we first got here. I thought maybe if we left, they'd go away for good."

"Sure," Katherine nodded her head, "I'll speak to Kol about it while you call your brothers."

She gave me one last smile, walking out of the kitchen as I opened the blood-bag before taking my phone from my pocket and dialing the #1 speed-dial.

Damon: Little sister, why are you calling?

Evangeline: Well Katherine thought I should notify you that we are leaving Scotland.

Damon: Katherine wanted you to do that?

Evangeline: Yes, she's my friend Damon, stop doubting if she cares enough to suggest talking to my brothers.

Damon: It's not that I doubt her; it's that I'm waiting for you to start doubting her.

Evangeline: You'll be waiting for eternity, brother.

Damon: We shall see. Now, I know you didn't just call me to say you were swapping countries, what else did you want to talk to me about?

Evangeline: I did only call you to tell you that, but now that you mention it, I've got a question to ask you.

Damon: What is it?

Evangeline: Could I stay at the Boarding House? I'd like to meet these people the two of you speak so fondly of, let's not get started on that girlfriend I've heard about.

Damon: I don't think that would be the best of ideas, Eva.

Evangeline: Stefan is just getting off a ripper binge, I think the best thing for him would be for his big sister to come there and kick his ass.