Chapter 21: Hatred

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been able to update recently, but I've been out of school for a long time so I've got a lot of work to do before the end of the school year. I'm also working on a new book right now. So I've put together an update schedule to help me out.

Sunday - nothing

Monday - The Salvatore Sister

Tuesday - nothing

Wednesday - Blood-Tide (the new story)

Thursday - I'm No Angel (coming off hiatus NEXT week)

Friday - nothing

Saturday - Hazardous

Now, I present to you, chapter 21 of The Salvatore Sister. Hope you like it :)
___________________________________________________________________________

Evangeline POV:

My eyes snapped open at the sound of the door slamming shut and I jumped out of my bed, prepared to blow up in Damon's face for taking our ripper of a brother on a binge drink. I hated Elena's plan, but that was even worse. If you get Stefan high on human blood, you won't be able to bring him back down.

I snatched my bathrobe from my closet and pulled it up on my shoulders before disappearing down the stairs.

Voices from the foyer lured me to a sight that both worried and calmed me.

Damon and Stefan were standing side by side, which told me neither of them had killed the other. But there was a grey haired man standing in front of them and when he turned to look at me, I was met with piercing blue eyes that could rival Rebekah's.

"Who's this?" I questioned, not removing my eyes from the intruder.

The man stepped forward and held his hand out. "You must be Evangeline." He guessed and I nodded slowly as I took his hand. "My name is Mikael."

I instantaneously yanked my hand away from him and snapped my gaze to my brothers. "Are you out of your minds?" I asked them. "You brought Mikael Mikaelson to our home!"

"Calm down, little sister." Damon walked over to me with a smile. "He's going to help us with Klaus."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we're going to kill Klaus. Tonight."

"What? He's not even here, we have no idea where he went!" I wanted him dead, I wasn't going to deny that, but if it meant possibly losing either of my brothers then I'd do anything to stop it. Stefan was under Klaus' compulsion which meant Klaus had to die, it was a necessary sacrifice for the greater good of my family. "How are we going to find him by tonight?"

"That's easy." Damon retorted, glancing at Stefan. "We call him."

-

I tapped my fist lightly against Rebekah's bedroom door. "Come in." A voice called from inside and I opened the door.

Rebekah was seated on the edge of her bed, her nose scrunched up as if she was focusing on something, I assumed it was the conversation going on downstairs about how to get Klaus back here.

"I'm here to talk to you about-"

"I know why you're here, Evangeline." The Original interrupted me, her head snapping up in my direction as I took a seat beside her. "You want to see if I'll be able to help kill my brother." I pressed my lips together and looked to my lap. "I should be the one asking if you'll be able to do that."

"He's compelled my brother to shut off his humanity."

"You know that's not the real reason that you're willing to kill Nik."