Chapter 16 - Pepero game! and confession?

Class is canceled and we're all busy doing the preparation for the tomorrow valentine ceremony. I helped my classmate take the stuff they need for the ceremony and I ran around to take those things. Bomi is really energetic doing those.

Sometimes I walk passed baekhyun's class and I smile at him. He's busy with the preparations as well. Eunji and I went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients for the chocolate and such.

"Hope everything turn out okay." Bomi said while holding both of her waist. "Don't worry. It will turn out great." I patted her shoulder and she smile at me. "I can't wait for tomorrow." She smile until someone called for her help.

<<<>>>

"This is it guys!" Bomi said as we made a circle, hand is on the shoulder. "We can do this!" We shouted together before opening the class. "You look good! So make sure many people come here and buy chocolates okay?" Bomi whispered at me while smiling.

She make me wear this white collar and short sleeves, and it has bright gray for the upper shirt to the skirt. She even curled my hair a bit and tied it to pigtails. I sigh. I have no choice but to follow bomi's order.

Many people came to our class and they bought some chocolates. Some of them are busy baking the chocolate while some of them busy writing the words on the chocolate and served it.

"I will start the pepero games now!" Bomi told us and they nodded in unison. My eyes is wide open by hearing bomi's word. "What?" I said but it's too late.

"Pepero games is now open!" She shouted making the people who visited our class scream in excitement. They quickly went to the pepero counter that stand at the right side of the chocolate counter.

"You can also choose the people from our class!" Bomi explained to them and most of the girls choose the flower boy of our class, Shin Yuhan. I patted his shoulder and I can see how his jaw drops. "Congratulations and good luck." I said and he look at me with an owl eyes. Oh, I know how he feel.

He look at the paper where his name are wrote on it. "Waitt.." He said and I look at him. He patted my shoulder and said, "Congratulations. And good luck." I'm shocked by his word and I walk towards bomi and look at the paper. I can see my name is there. I can't count my name because it's too many.

"Ya neo. Yoon bomi.." I whispered at her ears and she just smile. "I will hang you on the fan later." I whispered again and she stuck out her tongue.

"So, We will start the pepero game from elle kim! Start with.. err.. Choi Jaewan-ssi!" Bomi shouted the boy name and I'm panicking now. I really am. The boy appeared infront of me and he's tall. Not to mention that he's good looking too.

"Shall we start now?" He extended his hand towards me. I gulp. I look at bomi then at yuhan. He gives me an apologetic face while bomi keep smiling, smiling and I feel like i wanna scream at her face.

"oh. S-sure." I take his hand and bomi gives us some pepero stick. "Oh my god." I murmured but fortunately they didn't hear me. "Okay, We will start in 3." Bomi said and she count to 3.

People cheered as the boy put the pepero stick to his mouth and signal me to start. (A/n: Omg why am I nervous?! xD) I slowly move my head forward and bite the pepero stick. The cheered become loud and I can hear people fangirling. Oh gosh. I really gonna turn bomi to a dead fish.

The pepero stick become shorter and shorter and everyone cheered even louder than before. His nose already touch mine and I can feel his breath on my skin. "Oh damn." I thought. He's gonna take another one bite but suddenly someone pulled my hand.

The boy gasped. I gasped. Everyone gasped. Like they never seen that scene before. "Sorry pal." He said then he put his hand around my shoulder. "But this lady infront of you is mine." I look at that person and I know his voice.

"Who are you?" The boy asked, still at his position. I look at him and I look at bomi. "Me?" I look at him.

"I'm her boyfriend. Byun baekhyun." He said then he smile at me. That smile of his. "And actually, I wanna bring her to a date." He added. A date?! Since when?

Everyone stay silent for a while and baekhyun snapped his finger.

"Gonna go! I will borrow this beautiful elle kim!" Baekhyun said cutely and he winks at bomi as permission. Bomi smile and nodded her head, Non-stop. He dragged me out from the class and heading to the rooftop.

We arrived at the rooftop without saying anything. "..err.. baekhyun?" I said then he suddenly let go of my hand and walk away from me. "..Ya! Baekhyun!" I shouted his name and he stopped. "What's wrong?" I said and he turned and look at me.

"You ask me?" He said. But with different kind of voice. Not the voice I used to hear. I stand there, speechless.

"How can you play the pepero game with an unknown person?!" He walked towards me as I step back. Then he stopped before I could feel my back touch the wall. I already defense myself using my arm and formed an 'X' with it.

He look away from me so I feel a bit sorry. "Err.. mianhaeyo(*sorry) oppa. I just.. I mean.." I said, don't know how to explain to him. He look at me and he hug me out of the blue. "Oppa?" I said as my eyes touch his shoulder. I know, i'm short.

"I'm sorry that I scold you." He said as he rest his forehead on my head. I stand there, don't know what to do but I decided to hug him back.

"I don't want to see you with other guy." He said and my eyes is wide open when I heard that. What did he mean by that? I patted his back softly as he rest his chin on my head.

He broke the hug and bend down to look at me. "Mianhae." He said. He's so cute. I nodded and I look at the floor. I don't want to let him see my super-red-tomato-face. He ruffled my hair and he pulled me towards the direction where we can look at the city view, seoul.

I look at him. He smile at me and so do I.

Byun baekhyun, I broke the promise at being your fake girlfriend because I already fall for you. Is this okay?

-

-

-

Author's note: A! yo! haha xD so here's the another chapter! Hope you guys like it. Well, i need to tell you guys that school will reopen again today(since it's midnight now) and maybe I rarely can update. But I will try! Sorry for grammar error and typo! /bow. And sorry this chapter is kinda short! ><

Vote and comment! Thank you! Saranghae~~~♡♡