Chapter 4 - I hate this.

"Because.."

I look at him, waiting for him to say the answer.

"Because.. That time, you're the only one that in charge to close the library so that's why." He replied.

"..ahh. I see." I said. I know know why but, my voice came out with a disappointed tone. I don't know if it just me but, why do I feel upset when he said it like that?

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Ohhh. Nothing. Thanks for answering anyway." I thanked him.

He nodded his head. "Sure."

————

We ended up walking to school together. Since we took off from the same place, my house. It's a bit awkward when I need to pretend to be his girlfriend but i didn't even walk side by side with him or hold hands or joking around him. It's just silent.

I scan the area around me. "So, since there's no fans chasing. Can I go now?" I asked. Before he could reply me, I walk at the maximum speed, leaving him behind. I don't know. It hurts when I walk with him.

I hate it.

"Hey! Elle!" Bomi called my name. I was just too busy running away from him that i didn't heard her calling.

"Yaaa! Yaaaaa! Elle Kimmmm..!!" She shouted even louder than before which make me stop.

"Oh. Bomi." I said.

"Why are you walking that fast?" She said, one hand holding to her waist and she's trying to catch her breath. I know she realized that something wrong is happening. She is. Because she's a genius. Than me.

"No. Nothing." I replied her.

"So why are you walking so fast like you're trying to avoid something?" See? I told you. She's a genius. As if she can read people's mind like how lee jongsuk can read people's mind in 'I hear your voice'.

"No. I'm just wanted to arrive at school early so I can do my activities."

"What activities?"

"Run to the cafeteria and grab plenty of breads." I said, joking. She laughed. Yes, she did. Then, she stopped.

"I have something to ask you before you make a homerun to cafeteria." She said. What do she want to ask? This thing make me went nervous. I don't know but i feel nervous.

She pointed to the library and we entered the library after we unlock the door.

"So, what do you wanna ask?" I said.

"Did you.. by any chances.."

"by any chances..?" I said in a questionable voice.

"Dating byun baekhyun?"

The hell is happening right now. How did she know? Who told her? But she's completely getting the wrong idea. I'm not dating byun baekhyun. I'm just pretending that I date him.

"..ohh." I said. That's what I can said right now. I guess my brain is malfunctioning that it needs pretty or handsome or cute doctor to check.

"What is oh? So you did?" She asked again.

What should I say? What should I reply her? Should I tell her the truth? That's the thoughts that running happily inside of my brain.

"Why are you not replying?" She questioned me.

"..Err, well.." I was about to answer it when suddenly the library's door is opened and someone put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes. She's dating me. And i'm dating her." He said, with a smile. Who? Byun baekhyun. This guy.

Bomi said nothing. Just stand there and stare at us. Maybe she fell to the neverland and peter greeted her with a 'Hello wendy!'. I'm almost fell to the neverland together with bomi but i get my senses back.

"..Err.. Bomi?" I said. Then I look at baekhyun.

"Why did you do that?" I lip-sync. He raise his shoulder and pout. The symbols of 'I don't know'. Yeah right.

"Bomi..? Bomiiiii." I called her several times and finally, she get her senses back.

"Welcome back." I said. "Er.. Did you have fun in the neverland?"

She closed her mouth, which is open before.

"Oh. My. Gucci. Shoes." She said.

"You're dating him? And he's dating you? You? Him? Him? You?" She said while pointing her fingers at me, then baekhyun then me then baekhyun.

"Yes!" Baekhyun replied.

Then, she let out a loud fangirl scream. Yes, she did it. In a library. Bad examples.

"How did this happened?!" She asked, happily.

"I—"

"I confessed to her!" Baekhyun snapped my lines before i could say anything. And then, there's she is again. Fangirl scream.

"Okay. I need to calm down. I need to do my jobs. Okay. You better tell me the story!" She said, pointed at me then leave.

I smile. Fake smile. Then I let out a sigh.

I hit baekhyun's arm after she leaves the library. "Why?" He said. "Why did you do that seriously?! What should I tell her later? I'm sooo doomed." I said, holding my head.

"But I save you the moment when you don't know what to say."

"Yeah. Thank you. But still.." I look at him. "Now what?" I asked him.

"Pretend!" He smile. And I hit him in the arm again.

-

-

-

-

Author's note: Heyy ya' all! So this time, i made it a bit longer than before. Hope you guys like it! ;3 If you're in elle's place, what will you do? Me? I will fell to the neverland together with bomi x) Sorry if there're grammar error ><"

So please comment your thoughts! And vote if you like! Thanks!

Saranghae! Good night! ♡