Chapter 17 - Tomorrow is the day.

"Elle! Quick! Quick!" Bomi who's running infront of me, shouted. "Arasseo!(*Okay/i get it)" I shouted back, breathless. We're currently running at the hallway towards our class while bringing a box full with stuffs for the play. Yes, The play date is just around the corner and we need to prepare fast.

All classes are busy with their own theme too. We're too noisy because of bomi's busy loud voice plus our noisy running footsteps. "We're almost there!" Bomi shouted and she made it like we are gonna make a homerun.

"We're herreee..!" Bomi shouted once she slid the door open and walked in. I followed her and I entered the class. I put the box on the floor and trying to catch my breath. "Thanks elle!" Eunji said and she patted my shoulder. I nodded and I failed to reply her.

I managed to breath again after running for almost 6 times. From the faculty office to the class and from the class to the faculty office for 6 times. Fat burned. "Can I help?" I ask and walked towards bomi who's working on the backdrop with hyemi.

"hmm. Here." She gives me a book. Well, you can see it's printed. "Whaa?" I said while looking at the book she gave me. "It's the script. You need to memorize it. Now." She said while smiling. I better listen to her or she might smack me down.

I sit on the floor since all the table was moved to the side of the class because they need a lot of space to do preparations for the play. I started opening the book and scanned it beforehand. The script is about the play where everyone knows about it. Romeo and juliet.

I scanned the characters and I noticed that Shin Yuhan will be the romeo. I gulp. I read the script super fast and fortunately there's no kiss scene. I breath out. Yuhan suddenly sits beside me, holding to the same book as mine. "Er hi?" I said to him and he do the same. "So, who make you sit here and read the script?" I asked him and he pointed at bomi. "Bomi." He said. I chuckled because I know just by looking at his action.

"So, wanna start reading and memorizing the script?" I said as I open the first page. He nodded. We started memorizing the lines and try to act it. Yuhan is pretty good at acting and I'm impressed. "You're good." Yuhan said to me. "Not really. But you're good too." I replied him and he smile at me.

He's our class flowerboy so I wonder if he has a crush? We almost memorized all of the lines. It's pretty easy to memorized then I saw bomi and hyemi applying the watercolour on the backdrop and there's also some paint on the face and fingers. Are they really working or playing?

We almost done with the preparations so we decided yo continue tomorrow. I accompany bomi to the faculty office, running while bringing the box in my arm again. "When will you stop running?" I said, trying to catch my breath. She laughed. "You can go home first. I still have things to do." She said and she waved me goodbye.

I walked out from the school and I met her again. I should gives her nickname. Dead fish.

"Hey elle kim." She said with her high note voice. This potato head never know how to stop from bullying. "Oh. Should I say Hi to you too?" I said, not looking at her and I tried to walk passed her but she hold my arm and pulled me.

"I want to say something here." She said while staring at me. "But unfortunately my ear don't want to hear anything from you." I said and I look at her eyes. "It has enough of your voice." I added and walk away. "You'll regret this!" She shouted from behind. I stopped my steps and turn to look at her. "Show me." I smile at her and leave her behind.

<<<>>>

"Show me." She said to me, smiling and she leave.

I clenched my teeth. "I will take away baekhyun from you. And I will slowly destroy your life." I said angrily and I walked out from the school, stomping my feet.

<<<>>>

"Okay guys! We can make it!" Bomi shouted as they painted the backdrop. I finally can help them paint it and I was forced to make an aegyo when I want to help bomi. I don't know painting would be this fun and most of the time we would 'accidentally' wipe some paint on the face.

"Okay done!" Bomi shouted after we're done and the class cheered and loudly clapping their hands. Baekhyun suddenly barge into our class and everyone went silent. "I just wanna join you guys." He said while smiling. Then everyone started to cheered again and I just stand there, laughing.

He look at me and realised that paints are on my face. "Elle, why there's paint on your face?" He touch my cheeks and everyone look at us, smiling super wide. "You're so cute." He said making me blush. "Woo~ Nado lovey dovey dovey!" Bomi started shuffling on the floor making everyone to laugh.

"Wait." Baekhyun said and he wipe off some paint from my face and wipe it on his face. "Now we're both playful!" He said happily making everyone scream in excitement. I can see eunji and hyemi holding to each other arm and fangirling.

Baekhyun wrapped his arm around my shoulder and make a 'v' sign with his fingers. I look down to the floor while trying to hold back my red tomato face.

"So, tomorrow is the day! We can do this!" Bomi shouted and we all cheered in unison. I look at baekhyun and he look at me. "Good luck on your play!" He smile at me. His smile is one of the medicine that can calm yourself down.

And tomorrow, I will do it. I will say it all to him. About my true feelings.

-

-

-

Author's note: Hey guys! I'm back again! So yeah, I'll continue this story to cheer you guys up! ^^ Please cheer up guys! I know this is hard but we need to accept it. Thanks for giving me strength to continue this story!♡ Hope you guys will cheer up~ I don't want to see you guys sad :( It make me sad too. Smile okay?

Thanks guys! I love you all! ♡ And I need to tell you guys that this story will end soon. (cries) But nevermind! I will make a new fanfic later! Please tell me which exo character you want me to put as hero ^^ But i will do an angst fanfic though ^^ Please comment! ♡ Thank you! Cheer up okay? Love you guys a lot ♡