Chapter 22 - Take care of Elle?

I smile at Elle weakly.

"Oh, now you know about my secret." I laughed. But Elle respond nothing. Sometimes that machine beside her just giving me strength when seeing Elle like this. It's keep telling me that Elle is here.

"You know Elle, there's also a secret that you don't know." I rub her hands softly. "Actually, I followed you to the mall." I smile when the memories flash in to my brain.

"I know. It's sound like I was stalking you back then. But I'm worried if you went home by yourself, so I followed you without you realised." I told her and I laughed. "Elle, the moment when you wake up, I want to be the first person you look at." I pressed my lips on her hand.

The door suddenly slid open and revealed Sehun.

"Hyung.." He said, still standing at the door. He look at me and turned his gaze to Elle. "Oh, hi sehun." I said and turn my sight back to Elle.

"What are you doing here sehun?" I asked him and I heard the door close. His footsteps is coming closer and in a few seconds, he's already standing by my side. "How's Elle?" I look at Elle.

"She's okay. But she still in the dreamland." We keep silent for a while then my phone suddenly ring. "Pardon." I said and walked out of the room, leaving him with Elle.

<<<>>>

Baekhyun walked out from the room to answer the phone call. I look at Elle. It's so heartbreaking seeing Elle like this.

"Hey Elle." I look at her, and as expected, she didn't respond me.

I look at her. "She's so pretty." I murmured without noticing. "What are you saying, Oh Sehun?" I hit my head and slap my cheeks. A few minutes later, Baekhyun came in to the room and I step backwards from the bed.

<<<>>>

I answered the phone call right after I walked out from the room. "Hello?" I said.

and I stare at the wall as the voice from the other line talk. "Yeah. Okay. I get it.." I ended the call and I keep staring at the wall.

I stand in front of the door while holding the door knob. I opened it after a few minutes later and enter the room.

"Hyung.. You're okay?" Sehun asked me when he saw me coming towards. "..Yeah sehun." I sit down on the chair where I sit before. "Hyung.." He said and silent come. No one break the silence until Sehun break it again. "I'll go home. Take care." He patted my shoulder and walked out.

I stare at the bed and slowly turned my gaze at Elle. "Elle.." I put my arm on the bed and rest my head on my arm.

Why is this happening? Why now?

The words that was said by the other line keep echoing in my brain, my mom.

<<<>>>

"Hey." I sense someone touch my shoulder and I wake up from my sleep. "Oh, Bomi." I said. I sit up and stretches a bit before letting Bomi sit on the chair.

"How's Elle?" She sit down then she softly patted Elle's head.

"Still the same." I answered and she nodded. There's silent for a while. "So, Do you want some hot cocoa?" I asked her and she turned around. "Oh, sure."

"Be right back." I said, waving her goodbye and walk out.

<<<>>>

"So, Do you want some hot cocoa?" He asked me. turned around and look at him. "Oh, sure."

"Be right back" He said then he walk out.

I turned back to look at Elle. "Hey Elle. How are you? Feeling good?" I patted her hand softly. "Do you know? Baekhyun is always here to take care of you."

"I'm sorry that I rarely visit you. But I'll always try my best to come here. And yeah, I brought you some flowers." I look at the boutique of flowers that I put on the nearby table. "Make sure to put it into a vase and water it, okay?" I smile weakly at her. "I miss you so damn much. Please get well soon." I said again.

The door slid open and revealed Baekhyun with two cups of hot cocoa. "Oh, you're here." I sit up but he gestures me to sit down. "Here." He handed me the cup and I bowed. "Thanks."

"Hey. This hot cocoa is good. Where did you get this?"

"I made it." He smile.

"I see."

Then a moment of silent again.

"Hey Bomi." He suddenly called my name and I look at him. "Hm?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

I look at him weird. Why is he asking me this? It's strange. Elle always said that my sixth sense is great but it's only working half when it comes to him.

"Oh..Sure." I answered instead. He stare at the hot cocoa he's holding as if he wanna make a hole by his stare.

"Can you take care of Elle? For me?"

I look at him with wide eyes. What does that mean? What is he talking about? I tried to use my sixth sense but it's not working. Maybe if I was Elle, then I can guess what's playing in his mind.

"..Sure. But why are you asking me this?"

He smile then he shook his head. "Nothing. Just in case." I look at him, suspicious. I know something is happening. Or something will gonna happen. But I don't know what it is.

I turned to look at Elle again. Please wake up soon, Elle. Something is wrong here.

-

-

-

Author's note: Omg! What is that something wrong guys? *cries and wipes the tears dramatically* Anyway, I just get my phone again yesterday (and i've been suffering for 4 days without my baby phone ㅠ ㅠ) and I was so shocked to see that.. I HAVE 1.4K VOTES! THANK YOU GUYS! ♥ I almost cryyyy. (I did tho) Thank you!! *bowed for gazillion times* So, here's an update for you guys! I was so happy that I decided to update it today xD Okay, I need to go now. Enjoy! Chao!