Chapter 3 - Something is wrong.

"I never expected that you cooked well." He said.

"My mom teaches me how to cook. So that's why." I explained. He nodded his head. He helped me clean up the table after that.

The skies is darker than it should be. And the lightning is everywhere. Which makes me scared. It's not like I hate it or something. Just, I don't really like it.

"What are we going to do now?" he asked me. I sit on the sofa and froze myself. I even covered my body with a huge yellow blanket. "Hey. Did you heard me?" He asked again. I just nodded. Just nodded. My voice is just, all gone. To nowhere.

"Are you okay?" He questioned me and i nodded my head as 'yes, I'm fine.' until the lightning appear again. "Hikk!" That's what came out from my mouth.

"err.." He hesitate. I quickly covered my body in the blanket that you can't even see my face, or my eyes. "Hey.." He said then he open the blanket a bit to confirm that I'm fine.

"You're crying?"

I shake my head and avoid my sight from looking at him. Why do he need to look at me like this? This is so freaking shameful.

"You're afraid of the lightning?" He asked. And yes, I know. He will laugh at it. Maybe he will. That's what I thought. "...Get away.." I said, in a very low voice.

"You're not okay." He pointed out. Why do he need to be so clever that he know that i'm not okay. "..I'm..fine." I answered and i shut up again after the lightning appeared.

"You're tired, right? Take a rest."

"...How to take a rest?" I asked.

"You're scared that you can't sleep?" Damnit. Why do I asked him that. In many ways, just why that? I hate myself.

"You can't sleep?" He asked again. "Don't lie."

I take a deep breath. And I exhaled. I nodded my head. "..I hate.. lightning." and I covered myself with that blanket again.

"It's okay. Just go to sleep." He said and told me to lied down. He sits on the floor then he sang me a lullaby. I don't know that he can sing. The more I look at him, the more I admire him. So maybe this is why he became the school's flower boy.

"You know how to sing?" I asked him. He smile and he continue singing. His voice really can calm me down and make me sleep.

"Baekhyun, Thank you."

<<<>>>

The birds chipping outside. I opened my eyes and I can see the sunlights entered the room through the windows.

I sit up and look around. The weather is nice. I do some hand sketching and i just realized that baekhyun is not here. I look around to look for him in the room but he is nowhere to be found.

"Baekhyun?" I called out for him, in a low voice. "Baekhyun?" I called him for the second time, then the third time, then the forth time. I started to panic and i walked out from the living room.

"Baekhyun?!" I called out for him.

"What?" Someone replied me. I walked towards the kitchen and i found out that he is there. "Why are you so panic?" He asked me. I exhaled, as a sign of relief. I can see he's wearing my apron.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I will cook for you today. Since you already cooked for me yesterday." He smile. Why is he doing all this? I'm just his fake girlfriend and we are just in a fake relationship, right?

I nodded my head. "Just wait. I'll make a delicious breakfast for today." He said, smiling.

"Hey, baekhyun." I said.

"Yes?"

"About being your fake girlfriend.."

He didn't say anything as if he wants me to continue my lines.

"...Why did you choose me? In many people, why me?"

He stopped. And after a few minutes, he look at me.

"Because.."

I look at him. And wait for him to continue.

.

.

.

.

Author's note: Heyyyyyy~ How are you? I updated one chap for each of my fanfics. So, how is it? is it fine? If not, i will try my best to make it better!

And what do you guys think baekhyun will say? What is his answer to the question? hehe ;3

Anyway, Hope you guys enjoy this and comment your thoughts!

And vote if you like it! ♡ Thank you!

Saranghae~♡