Chapter 7 - Busy~

After a few minutes I entered the class, Bomi suddenly barge into the class like a robber. "Hey guyyyyyssssss~!" She shouted using all her energy. She was running from the faculty office and even managed to shouted like that. I'm amused.

"The afternoon classes was canceled.."

"YAYYYYYY...!" My classmates cheered and some of them hugging each other in happiness before bomi could finish her sentences. They're jumping here and there make me feel like I studied in the school of zoo somehow.

"And we're gonna start doing the drama preparations now." Bomi added. They are all so energetic and started to run off to the faculty or wherever it is to take the materials.

"But bomi, how about the costume?" I asked her.

"You can just sketch it for a while. Then we start making it." Genius bomi. Genius. Wait, is she's genius or i'm too stupid to think of that? I nodded my head and start to take some papers out and called my team to help me.

The other classes start doing their works too. It is so noisy that now I feel like I'm really studying at the school of zoo. Except that, i can't see people hanging on a tree like monkey. That's all.

"Err. someone? I guess we're not enough materials to do the backdrop." My classmate said. "Let me handle that." I volunteered myself and went to search for the materials. Some paint or watercolours. I walk passed baekhyun's class and i can see that he's a leader just by looking at how he arranged the plans and such. "Ops. Feel bad to have baekhyun as their leader." I murmured.

When I was too enjoying looking at other classes, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I landed on the floor, butt first.

"Are you okay?" The person asked me and offered his hand.

"Yeah. Thanks." I hold his hand when I realised he's someone that I know. "...Sehun?" I look at him. He look at me. I blink my eyes several times. "O-oh. Thank you." I pulled my hand and fixed my skirt. "Where you're going?" He asked me.

"I'm.. err. Going to take some paint, or watercolours." I said. He nodded. "I know where it is!" He said and pulled my hand. Why is he pulling my hand? To be walking with one of the most-handsome-guy-in-school is kinda awkward when the girls (I guess his fangirls) look at you, non-stop.

"Where.. are we going?" I asked him, hesitant. "To my class!" He answered.

"I see.. Wait, WHAT?" I look at him, suprised. You can see as if my eyeballs is gonna come out at any minute from now. "We have plenty of colours there. We didn't used it anyway so I'm giving those to you." He explained while we are on our way to his class.

We reached sehun's class and was shocked that kai is in there too. "So they're classmate, huh? R.I.P for the girl students who are in the same class with them. Having two hot guy in your class is too dangerous." I murmured.

"Hm? Did you say anything?" Sehun asked.

"N-no! no! Nothing." I shake my head and look into the class. "So, is it okay for me to take the watercolours?" I asked him. He nodded then he pulled my hand. Again.

"Hey class!" He said, in a normal voice but everyone in the class managed to stopped at what they're doing and look at him. Especially the girls.

"This noona here wanna take some watercolours! Since we're not using it, can we give it to her?" He said it to his classmate. "Sure!" They said and hand it to sehun. "Here." He said and hand over the watercolours. "Oh. Thank you." I said and bowed at them. And as usual, i heard whispers everywhere.

"Hey. She's baekhyun oppa girlfriend, right?"

"Why is she with sehun?"

"How did she know sehun?"