Not an update sorry.

Hey guys. have you heard about taeyeon and baekhyun? What do you think? well, i'm sad when I heard this (and I cried lol it's pretty normal, right?) Well, at first I was sad and hurts when I heard it. Well you know, how I fell in love with baekhyun (i guess you guys too) and he always make me smile. He likes to jokes around and teased his member. But, I just know him as EXO's baekhyun, not Byun baekhyun.

I'm just a fan and I can't stop them from loving each other right? He always make me so happy after the sad past I faced long ago. He make me felt love once more after the past and I'm really happy. I wish I can thanks him for letting me feel love once again. I feel so complete when I think of him. But I guess, I'm just a fan and nothing more than that. Baekhyun is still my sunshine even though after all this happened. He'll always be my sunshine.

I won't leave him and I will continue to support him because I promised to be with him no matter what happen. I don't mind if i'm hurts because at least I can see him happy. At least I can still see his smile, i guess that's enough to make me happy again.

My sunshine baekhyun,

Thanks for coming to my life and bright my day. You know how you change me into someone brighter? Your laughter, your bright personality, your smile, it change me in a just a short period of time. I thank you for that. You know, I will always be here for you, i'll always walk side by side with you, i will always support you no matter what happened, no matter what situation i'm in, no matter how hurt I am.

I promised that I will be a loyal fan and I will. I won't break my promise. I wanna tell you that I love you and you're still my sunshine. You're the sun to my life. Thanks for everything. Please take care of taeyeon and please take care of yourself. Please don't make her cry or i'll smack you down like gayeon did to seho oppa. Please make her smile and shine her day like how you shine my day. Smile to her like how you smile to us. Joke and make her happy like how you make us happy.

But please don't hurt her like how i'm hurt right now. Baekhyun, you're still my sunshine and always will be. I will remember how you make me feel so complete again. I will remember how you make me smile and laugh. I will.

Baekhyun, one more time,

Thank you so much.

Thank you for teaching me to be fearless.

Thank you for making me smile and laugh.

Thank you for teaching me how to tease my friends haha.

Thank you for letting me feel love again.

Thank you for everything baekhyun.

You know,

I love you.

Saranghae.