Chapter 10 - Is this me?

I walked towards my class and i saw sehun is standing infront of my class. "Hyung.." He said when i walk passed him.

"I didn't mean to bring her to my class. I know my actions might made you mad. I'm sorry hyung." He said while looking at me. I look at him. He looked down on the floor. "Is that it?" I said that make him to look at me. "..what?" He asked. "Is that it? You're not gonna treat me to lunch or dinner?" I said, put both of my hand on each of my waist. He smile at me. "I will! Thank you hyung!" He said, loudly.

"Yeah sehun. Okay." I smile when he smile that way. "Can I hug you hyung?"

"No."

"Why?" He pout.

"Bcs.. elle will be jealous." I whispered at him. He laughed. After that, he bid me farewell and went to his class.

I entered my class and saw some of my classmates are gathering and make a circle and yeah, they're talking about something. I know.

"What's up?" I said right after I reached their places. They all stopped and look at me. "Oh~ Baekhyun.." One of them said. "What's up with that ha?" I look at him. "You still dont know?" The other said. "What about?" I pulled the chair that stands near me and sit on it.

"It's about elle."

My eyes wide open. Elle?

"Which elle?" I asked. "Of course your girlfriend, Elle kim!" My female classmate stated. My hand become sweaty. What's about elle? Did something happened to her?

"Why?"

They look at each other then they look at me again. "Maybe you should know it yourself." one of them said.

"Go look for her. She's at her class now." The other added. I quickly walked towards her class after my classmates said that. "Elle yeobo~" I said then I opened the door. I tried to be as calm as possible so i would face the problem coolly.

All of her classmates look at me including her best friend, bomi. "Whoaa~ What's wrong guys?" I said. They didn't move an inch but their eyes did. All of their eyes pointing at elle. So, I look at her and found out that she tied her hair in bridal style.

I just can stare at her that time. She look like angel. With the sunlights beamed into the classroom through the window and reached her.

"Y-ya! Don't look! shoo! shoo!" She said, then she covered her face with a book. We stay silent for a while. I look at her classmates again and they started to do something. Bomi signaled her friends with her finger then they said something.

"Hey. He's away already." They said. My jaw dropped. "Really?" She said and I look at her. She put down the book and look at my direction. I look at her.

"Yaa! You guys said that he's away!" She shouted at her classmates and what they did is just giggling. I guess they have fun teasing elle. She looks so cute when she's mad. There's a little aegyo when she's mad and she didn't even noticed it.

"Tringg..!" The bell rang and she quickly walked towards me. "Baekhyun oppa, please go back to your class okay?" She said, pulling me softly out from her class. "Bye." She smile and closed the door shut when i'm already out from her class.

Is that her? I can't believe this. Why did my heart's beating? I hold my chest with my hand. Then, I slowly walked to my class.

"So baek, how is it?" My classmate from earlier said to me, smiling. "You guys lied." I said, looking at them.

"You thought it was something serious happened, right?" They said. "But it's nothing. Just about bomi tied her hair to bridal style." They added.

"Why are you holding your chest? Ohhh~ Dugeun dugeun!" They said while holding their chest like I did. "Stop that!" I said, putting my hand in the air and acted like i'm gonna smack them down.

They laughed and high five each other. Why do my classmates need to be like elle's classmate? Is bomi their leader?

I walked to my seat and sit down. My classmates keep on looking at me, smiling, giggling. Whatever guys.

The image of Elle with the sunlight as the background keep on appearing on my brain no matter how hard I tried to keep it away. Did I just..

...Fall for her even more?

.

.

.

Author's note: Hey guys! I know it just a short update and still lame anyway. euu. I know. Sorry. I'm so sleepy and my mind is still worrying about kris' issues. Nevermind guys! Keep praying. Maybe our prayers can help them.

And yeah. Like usual, vote if you like! And comment your thoughts!

For my lovely readers, thanks for supporting me this whole time :) I really appreciate it. Hope you guys will support me in the future!

[News] I will be publishing another fanfics after i'm done with this fanfic, okay? Please look forward to it juseyo~

Saranghae buing~ EXO, fighting! Exostans, fighting! We can do this bcs WE ARE ONE!