Chapter 24 - Awake

A/n: Listen to any sad song guys! I recommend you another parting by melody day and meet you now by lee kichan. Don't continue if you guys don't listen to sad songs. /hug you to prevent you from continue/

---

It's already morning and I sit up on my bed. "Dear, Please be quick. You still need to go to the hospital again right?" Mom voice came from outside of my room.

"Yes mom. I'll be ready"

<<<>>>

On my way to Elle's room, I met them, my friends. "Hyung!" "Baekhyun!" They called for me as I walked towards them. "Hyung.." Tao look at me. "Don't be like that Tao." I ruffled his hair. "But hyung.." he said and I smile then turn my sight to suho and luhan. "Tao-ya.." Suho called for him and shook his head. Tao keep silent and he look at the ground.

I entered the room and found bomi is still there to comfort Elle. "Baekhyun.." She said once she saw me. I bet she know it too now. "Thanks Bomi." I look at Elle. "Your.. welcome. Ump. I'll wait outside." She said and walked out, shutting the door.

"Hey Elle." I patted her hand and softly touch her hair. "Miss me?" I chuckled. If Elle was awake by now, then I won't think I can lied by using my laugh to cover.

"Elle.." I took a deep breath and look at her. Longer than usual. I touch her hair softly again. "Elle.." I said, my voice is shaking and tears slowly formed on my eyes. "Mianhae.." I rest my head on her hand, letting my tears touched her hand.

"You look beautiful, you know that?" I said even though my tears is flowing. "Elle, let's..make a deal." I bites my lower lips and I can't stop the tears from running down my cheeks. "If..you still sleeping for one year.. and was unable to look for me.. then you'll lose." I look at her with teary eyes. "But if you wake up before you reach one year.. and was able to found me.. than you'll win."  I touched her hair softly again.

"Remember, we have deal." I smile. And it's really hard to smile when your heart is crying. "Elle.. Thanks for being my girlfriend.." I leaned closer and look at her. "I'll miss you." My tears touched her cheeks as it flows down through my cheeks. "Sorry I can't be the first person you look when you're awake."

"Thank you Elle." I bites my lips again. I feel hurt as if I was stab with knife. I caressed her hair and slowly I pressed my lips against her forehead. I kiss her forehead longer. "Saranghae Elle Kim." I cried when I said the word that I want to say the most.

I softly touch her hair and look at her, taking a few minutes to look at her. I wiped my tears away as I slowly take steps walking towards the door.

"Hyung!"

"Baekhyun!" They approached me and they're shocked to see me with a wet face which caused by the tears. "Guys.." I said and they wait for me to continue. "Please take care of Elle for me." I said to them and they slowly nodded their head. "We will, Baekhyun." Luhan said.

"Hyung.." Tao approached me and he hug me. "Tao-ya, when will you stop being so girly?" I chuckled but they didn't. "Baekhyun.." The others said as they hug me after tao. Bomi stand there, looking at us with a teary eyes. I bet she's been crying too.

"I have to go now." I look at them, giving the last smile before I walk away. I walked towards outside and entered the car. "Are you okay, dear?" Mom look at me with worried face. "It's okay mom. I'm okay." I take a last glance at the Hospital before the car take me further away.

<<<>>>

"Elle.." I heard someone said my name and I slowly open my eyes. "Elle..!" Bomi come to my side and she look at me. I slowly turned my gaze at her. "B-bomi.." I said as she help me to sit up. All of the boys are here.. except..

"Bomi, where's Baekhyun?" I asked her and she look at the other boys. "E-elle-ah, Baekhyun.. he.." She stopped and look down. "Wae?(*why?) Where's Baekhyun?" I asked once more and I look at Chanyeol. He avoided my eyes so do the others.

"Guys.. where is he?" I asked again, feeling impatient and curious about their behavior. "E-elle, Baekhyun.." Bomi started to talk. "He?" I waited. "He.. move to China." I look at her with wide eyes. "W-what?" I look at her, not blinking my eyes, not even once. "He move to China." She hold my hand. "Elle.. Calm down." She added again.

He moved? He moved?

"When?" I look down to my hand. "J-just now." She answered and I look up. I started to struggle, trying to escape from Bomi's grip. "Elle..! Calm Down!" She said to me but I refused to listen. I need to say at least a goodbye.

"Get away Bomi! Don't.. stop me!" I struggle. "No Elle! You're just awake!"

"I need to meet him! I need to!" I struggle once more and I succeed and walk towards the door but I fell. "Elle..!" They shouted and run towards me, helping me to stand up. "Let go! I need to meet him! I need.. to meet Baekhyun!" Tears flowing through my cheeks.

I struggle and I ran again. Please. Please. Please let me meet him. "I'll chase her!" Sehun said from behind and start chasing after me. It's a miracle but I can run.

I called for taxi and told the taxi to go as fast as he could to the airport.

<<<>>>

I arrived at the airport and it was crowd with people. But I won't stop searching for him. "Baekhyun..!" I shouted his name as I search around. I look at the big screen of flights and search for 'Korea To China'.

"At session 4.." I ran again and searched for session 4. "Baekhyun..! Baekhyun..!" I shouted his name, hoping he would heard it. "You better come here! Before I found you!" I shouted again, hoping him to appeared.

I searched around and finally I found session 4. I look at the people that queue up for the flight. Then I saw him. I saw him. "Baekhyun..!" I ran towards the session. I saw him!

"Baekhyun! Don't go first! Please!" I shouted from afar but I was too late. He's already entered the door. "Baekhyun..!!" I shouted his name again. "Yaaah! Byun baekhyun!" I ran towards it and stopped once I arrived. He's gone. He's not here.

"Yaahh.. Pabo.. Come here.." I cried, saying the words that he's unable to hear. "Please.. come back here.. before you go." I stand there, froze. I look down on the ground. "Baekhyun..You Pabo.." I cried. "How dare you.. leave me like that.." I cried there, standing.

The first thing I did after awake, is running, searching for him, hoping he would stop for a while and let me say goodbye, and now.. I'm crying because I'm not able to do those.

-

-

-

a/n: /cries/ Guysss.. /cries/ Is it just me who cried? No? yes? /cries and wipe my tears away quickly/ I updated two chapter /sobs/ in one day /sobs/ at the same time /sobs/ Please tell me your thought guys /sobs/ And this story is coming to an end(but dont worry, i'm doing a new fanfic now) and i need to sleep now /wipe tears/ Bye guys /throws confetti while crying/