Chapter 12 - Grocery shopping

The morning sunlight beamed into my room and touch my cheeks and awake me from sleep. I open my eyes slowly as I sat up on the bed. I touched my forehead and I can feel the fever is decreasing. And the handkerchief still on my forehead until I take it away from my forehead.

I turn to look at the alarm clock that sits on a tiny table beside the bed. "8.30 a.m". Did I sleep for too long? I get up from the bed and went downstairs. "Mom?" I called her as I reaches the kitchen. "Oh. You're awake dear." She said, smiling at me, stopped at the things she do and hug me. "Mom, where's baekhyun?" I said, reaching my mom's waist and hug her.

"oh. Him? He went home last night. At 1 am" She said. "1 am?" I look at my mom. She ruffled my hair softly and smile. "Yes. He stayed until 1 a.m last night and take care of you." She smile and she continue doing her work again. "You need to take some rest today dear. You will go back to school by tomorrow. Is it okay?" My mom said. "Sure." I replied her and went to upstairs.

I open the door to my room and close it. "Is he in school right now?" I mumbled to myself. I look at my bed and I keep remembering the words he said before I fell asleep.

"I will protect you."

I smile when I recall about it. I took my towel and went inside the bathroom.

<<<>>>

It's already 7 pm. And I just filled my times doing revision and do my hobbies. When I was sketching, mom suddenly call me from downstairs.

"Elle! Can you come here for a while?" I wake up from the chair and went downstairs. I peeked into the kitchen and I can see mom is cooking. And another figure is helping her. "Hi. How do you feel now?" He said. "I'm fine." I said, pulling a chair near the dining table and sit.

"Baekhyun is really nice. He helped me to cook the dinner. He's good." My mom praised him and she smile. Baekhyun laughed when he heard mom's words.

"Oh yeah. I need to go for a grocery shopping." Mom said when baekhyun suddenly volunteered himself to go for the grocery shopping. "Oh. Are you sure?" My mom asked him. "Yes." He smile at my mom.  My mom look at me and suddenly a wider smile formed on her face.

"How about you bring elle along with you?" She smile then she look at both of us. My eyes widen and so do baekhyun. "Me?" I said, pointing at myself. "Yes dear. You. If you don't mind bringing her though." She look at me then she changed her sight to baekhyun when she said the second sentences.

"I guess.." He look at me. "I won't mind."

<<<>>>

"So, here we are." He said once we reached the supermarket.

I walked out from the car and look at the supermarket. It is huge, indeed. "Let's go." He said then he pulled my hand. We entered the supermarket and take one trolley to put the ingredients in there.

I took out the list of ingredients that we need to buy. "Wait. Powder?" I said as I look at the list. "Oh. Did it write powder there?" He said, coming near me with his hand on the trolley and pushed it near me. I nodded my head, still looking at the paper.

"I guess.. we need to search for it then." He said and we walked around the supermarket to search for it. Suddenly I saw some strawberries and i stopped. "Hey! Baekhyun!" I called for his name and he stopped then he turn to look at me. "What?" He said, wearing this innocent face.

"Do you like strawberries? Or do you prefer chocolate? Or vanilla?" I walked towards him and i look at him. "hm.. Whatever is fine. But maybe I prefer chocolate more." He giggled at his comment. "Ahh~ I see." I smile and continue our main objective. To buy ingredients for mom.

"Hey. Which apple is better? Well, you see, this one is smaller and this one is bigger. And the price is the same. Should we buy the bigger one?" I talked to him while looking at the apples i'm holding.

"Baekhyun?" I said then I look at him. He is looking at me the whole time but he didn't even answer my question. "Hey. Don't look at me like that. It's so.. eu." I said and giggled. "Ya! I'm not looking at you!" He said and hit my hand softly. I laughed even more when he denied it.

After a few minutes or maybe one hour, we're done with the grocery shopping. "Finally!" I said, putting my hands up in the sky like a little kid. He hit my head softly woth his fist. "Ya! What do you did that for?!" I shouted at him, making him laugh. "Stop laughing!" I said, stomping my foot on the ground. He laugh even loud than before. What so funny actually?

"Get into the car or i'll leave you here." He said and he get into the car. "Geez!" I said and enter the car.

He keep on laughing even when he's driving. "Stop laughing! You rotten carrot!" I shouted at him and i hit him on the arm, making his hand suffer from the attack I just gave.

"Okay fine!" He finally said and now it's my turn to laugh. "Why are you laughing?!" He shouted in the car, booming my eardrum. "I win! I make you stop from laughing!" I said and I laugh again. "Ya! Stop laughing!" He shouted at me but what do I care? It is so funny.

"Ya! Ya! I told you to stop laughing!" He said. But i'm still there, laughing so hard while touching my stomach. "Okay! My turn to make you stop!" He said. He suddenly leaned closer to me and he kissed my cheeks. I look at him with my eyes open wide.

"Now, you stopped." He smile. "Yaaa!" I shouted then I touched my cheeks. "You! You freaking kissed my freaking precious cheeks!" I said to him, still wearing the owl face. "And I win!" He said. I don't know what to say anymore so I gave up. "Fine!" I said and I look outside the window.

'Hate you, byun baekhyun!' I thought while touching my cheeks. I can feel blush creep up to my face. I don't want him to see my red tomato face so I decided to look outside the window the whole time.

'I hate you, Byun baekhyun. I hate you.'

-

-

-

Author's note: Yoowww~ How are you guys? I'm fine. Well, except that i keep on sneezing now. Sigh. So I updated another chapter and hope you guys like it? I know it's lame but i'm thankful that you guys would take your time and read my super lame fanfic.

And yeah, vote if you like it! And you're welcome to comment your thoughts! ♡♡

it's already near 1 am here so I guess I need to sleep now. Bye guys! Good night ♡

Sorry if there's grammar error and typo!

Saranghae~~ ♡♡