Chapter 25 - Confused

a/n: In this chapter, i'll make your list gone wrong! It will make you confused~ Confused~ /Dance to AOA's confused/ Enjoy~! ^^

<<<>>>

"Elle, are you okay?" Bomi asked me, entering the room bringing the hot cocoa. "Yes. I guess." I didn't take my sight away from the window. She sighed as she put down the hot cocoa at the nearby table.

"You need to get well and go back to school Elle. And you need to get out from here before you go to school." Bomi pulled the chair and sit on it. Like what Bomi said, I'm still at the hospital, but I'll be able to go home after the day after tomorrow. Or tomorrow.

"I know Bomi." I said. She drink her hot cocoa. "Your mom is worried. Very worried." She pointed out. Yes, Mom keep coming recently. She comes often when she heard that Baekhyun moved. Sometimes she accompany me here, replacing Baekhyun's place.

"Here." She hand me my hot cocoa and I take it. I look at the hot cocoa. "Don't think about it, Elle." Bomi said in a low voice. "I tried." I stare at the hot cocoa, putting all my thoughts on it. "Elle, he'll come back, right? So don't be sad." She said and something make me realised.

"Hey bomi.."

"hmp?" She answered while reading the novel with her.

"Did.. Baekhyun said something when I'm asleep?" I tried to recall it. I really remember he said something to me. "He did? When?" She said, looking at me.

"I guess, that's the last time I heard him talk while I sleep." I explained. "Wait.. Is it the last day he's here?" She hold her chin, thinking. "What do you mean?" I look at her. "Before he go to the airport, he came here. So I leave you guys and walked outside with the other boys." She said.

"Why? Did he said something to you that day?" Bomi asked me. "I'm not quite sure.." I murmured and I turn to look at her. "What?" She look at me in return. "Bomi.. I guess.. I remember now." I hold my hands.

"What did he said?"

"He said.." I look down on my hand. "If I wake up more than a year and was unable to look for him, i'll lose. But if I wake up before I reach one year and able to found him, I win." I let the words repeat in my mind. "So, you're awake now. Or should I say, you're awake after he walk away." She pointed out. "So, that's mean, i just need to search for him. Right?" I look at Bomi. She nodded her head, "I guess so."

Now I feel a but relieved when I remember that. But, where should I look at him? China? The whole china? How is it possible?

I drink the hot cocoa and rest. "You're sleeping, now?" Bomi asked. "Hmp. I need to get well soon." I said under the blanket.

I need to search for him. I need to.

<<<>>>

"Welcome back to school, Elle Kim!" My classmates welcomed me and they gathered around me. "Thanks guys." I smile at them. I'm happy to see them again and happy that I'm back to school. But something is missing. Him. It just feel like, a puzzle with a missing piece.

All of them know Baekhyun has moved. They feel sad for me. And of course, they can't tease me anymore.

Class started once our teacher came and start teaching us.

<<<>>>

I went to the rooftop to look at the view of Seoul. Even though students are forbidden to come here. I just feel so relax when I come here. The breeze somehow managed to take all of my problems for a while.

"Hey." A voice sounded from the back and I saw Sehun coming. "Oh, Sehun." I smile at him and he joined me, enjoying the breeze and the view.

"Noona, you're okay?" He asked me and I smile. "I guess so." I replied, a bit like murmuring if you wanna know. "I guess you miss Baekhyun hyung." He sighed. I bet he miss him too. "Yeah." I laughed.