Chapter 8 - Rescue

"I'm back!" I said once i slide open the door. They all look at me in unison. Some of them look so shocked. Yeah, i know. Because of baekhyun.

"Thanks oppa." I said to baekhyun. For the first time, i didn't get disgust by calling him oppa. He nodded then he ruffle my hair. "Annyeong (*bye) yeobo." He said and leave for his class.

"Ohhh~ Someone is being so lovey-dovey." Bomi teased me and the whole class cooed at me.

"Shut up bomi." I blush and hand the watercolours to my classmate. "Okay class! Get back to your work!" Bomi clappevd her hands and all of them listen to her order.

<<<>>>

"Goodbye!" My classmate waved at me and bomi. We waved back. "So, how many is left?" I asked bomi. Bomi look at me. "No more left." She answered.

Bomi and I make a bit touched up for the backdrop and clean up the mess.

"Bye bomi!" I said and bid her goodbye. She smile and waved back at me before she turn her back and leave the classroom. Now, it's just me here, alone in the classroom.

I was cleaning my table and put my stuff into my bag. I was too enjoy singing that i don't know what happen to my surrounding.

"...BOO!" Someone hold my shoulder and shouted. I was so shocked that i yelled as loud as I can. You know. Derp face are everywhere in just one second.

Then the person laughed at my back and i guess i know who is this culprit behind this. "Yaaa..! BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I shouted and turn to look at him. Putting both of my hand on my waist. He's holding his stomach and laughed. This creature haven't taste my awesome steel punch in the face.

"I wish i can see your face just now." He said, still laughing. I rolled my eyes at him and start to pack my things again. "So, you guys will be doing drama?" He asked right after he saw the backdrop. "Yep." I said, hand still working.

"Hmm.." He said and look at the backdrop we did. "So, are you gonna act?" He walk and take a seat infront of my seat.

"No." I said, looking at him. "Why?" He put both of his hand on my table and he put his head on his hand. I look at his eyes. I never knew that he has those eyes. I don't know how to describe it. But what I know is you'll lost in it.

I look at him for a while when he suddenly said something. "You're admiring my eyes?" He smile. I was shocked that as if he know what i'm thinking. "Eu. No." I said, turning my sight away from his.

"Really? I thought you are." He said.

"Hell no." I denied. I hang my bag on my back and leave the class. "Ya! Wait!" I can hear he shouted from the classroom.

"You're so mean! You shouldn't leave your boyfriend like that!" he complained while trying to catch his breath again from running.

"Who the hell is my boyfriend?" I said. Didn't look at him. "Me!" He said and he grabbed my hand. "Slow down." He hold his leg with his another hand and still trying to breath like how he usually did.

I look at him. "Hey. Baekhyun. I wanna ask." I said, attracting his attention.

"How long do I need to act like this?" I asked him. But what he did is just look at me. "Why?" He finally said. "..I'm tired." I replied him which make him went speechless.

"You don't have any feeling for me. I don't have feeling for you. So, why?" He look at me. A moment after that, he stand up. "..You don't have feeling for me?" He asked me.

"Yes."

He look at me for a several minutes. Then suddenly, he let go of my hand.

"Fine. Let just ended this act." I may look calm outside, but in the inside, it feels really hurt. I don't know the reason but it feel like my heart are torn apart. I never feel like this before.

I look at him and leave the place, leaving him behind in the hallway.

On my way to home, baekhyun's words keep on repeating and repeating and repeating. Again and again. I guess the memory of my brain is malfunctioning. I can't help it but feeling hurt inside.

"Hate all of this. Hate my life. Hate myself. Hate him." I murmured beneath my breath.

"I HATE ALL OF THIS!" i said while crossing the road without looking at the surrounding. I'm too angry that i didn't realised that there's a car from the other way and moving towards me. I'm so shocked by that. Am I going to die? Is this the ended?

The car keep on honking but i didn't even moved an inch from the place.

I close my eyes tight when suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me. Super fast.

Fortunately, the car didn't hit me and now i'm at the side of the road. I opened my eyes and found out that baekhyun is hugging me. So he's the one who saved me.

I was to shocked that i can't even move my mouth to talk. "It's okay." He said then he ruffle my hair. He's still hugging me. He keep telling me that everything is fine and such. Since when did he become this caring?

He broke the hug. He bent down a bit to match with my height and look at me. "Look like you can't live without your fake boyfriend." He said. Tears suddenly flowed down from my eyes which make him went panic. I start to cry and i look at the ground. Making the tears drop and hit the ground.

"Don't cry. Everything is okay." He hugged me again. Trying to comfort me. He look at me. "Uljima~(*don't cry)" He said while wiping away my tears. I didn't give him any response that make him hold my hand and he dragged me to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I finally talk. My mouth really know how to pick a great timing, right?

"To a place that can calm you down." He said.

After a few minutes we've been walking, we finally arrived at a park. He pulled me towards the swing.

"Sit down." He said and I do as what he told me to. He sit on the other swing that was placed beside mine. "See those flowers?" He said and i look at it. I nodded.

"When I look at it, it'll make me happy. Because it keep the memories that i won't forget." He said.

"What memory?"

"Something. You'll know soon." He smile. I look at him. I smile. "Is fake boyfriend this kind?" I said then i smiled at him.

He look at me, surprised. Maybe he never expected that I would ask that. "..Maybe." He smile.

We shut our mouth for a while. Then suddenly he broke the silent. "Hey." I look at him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead." I said, placing my feet a few step before me and release it that make the swing to swung.

"Can I be your fake boyfriend again?" I look at him again.

"And even though i'm your fake boyfriend, I will take care of you." He added.

"You still need to argue with me when no one is around, okay?" I really don't know what to say so i just look at him. I smile. "Okay."

.

.

.

.

Author's note: Heyyaaa! x3 I'm here again! Ngiaoo~ So do you guys like this chap? Yes? yes? If no, if no.. /sit at a corner. Haha xD just joking. If no, I will try to improve! ^^ Sorry of the chap is a short. And, lame.

I just remembered that I have exam tomorrow. Hate exam >< No one likes it. Right? /sigh.

So yeah! Comment your thoughts and vote if you like! Or if you think it's wonderful! So so wonderful wonderful xD

Okay then. I guess i'll stop here. And i wanna tell you guys something, I will be doing a new fanfic but i will not publish it now though :D Just telling ;3

Okay then, good night! Saranghaeee~ ♡

/Sorry the the wrong grammar and such! ><\