Chapter 5: Love is everywhere

*Author's notes!*

Hallo! If you haven't noticed I love Ludwig then you have a problem. And don't judge! This young maiden is lost in the world of love! =͟͟͞͞ ऀืົཽ≀ ͔ ͕̮ ऀืົཽ✧॰ So yeah,today's chapter is about me and my crush in the end,and a bit of Francis attempt to conquer Isabella's heart!

And the especial guest is Leen! Her twitter is @greenemerald2000

Allons-y! ˉ̡̭̅ ૅ˘็ੋ͈◡ुً☬ཻैั້͈ ˄̻ ̊

******************************************

I arrived home and did the usual: piano practice,daily exercise and rest a bit. Now I did something unusual. I turned on my laptop,maybe to watch anime,read books,see updates on my favorite websites or just look at cute items. But I logged on to Facebook. I haven't been there in two months or something.

I just saw what I knew about the school year,it was the teachers,groups,new friends,separation and all the things I already knew. Wasn't worth my time. But then Sebastian send me a message. He's also an otaku and he's crazy.

In a good and bad way.

'Onee-sama,I missed you!'

'You see me in school,y'know? I have better things to do than Facebook'

'Why are you so evil?'

I rolled my eyes,and then he added.

' I heard you have something with new students,all male!'

'So what?' It was non of his business.

'Maybe you're are forming a HAREM with them falling in love with you!'

'WHAT?!'

'Reverse harem in this case. Just like Haruhi in Ouran! Just that you don't fake being a dude...'

' YOU ARE UNBEARABLE!'

'Rawr'

'Why did you roar?'

'Cuz I'm a bear XD'

I disconnected and just sat there all angry at him. Thinking I was doing a harem,yeah right! Sebastian has something weird in his head.

So next day in school,Isabella arrives all giggly and jumpy.

-Dani just told me the cutest stuff ever!- she said.

- Oh,what did he say?- I'm glad Isabella found someone that is nice to her and also really caring. They are so cute together!

-He said- she cleared her throat and started speaking in a lower voice - "I will always be there when you need me,Isabella! You are important to me!"- then she smiled.

- Awwww! So cute!- it was really romantic! I think they should have a movie,TV shows or a manga about them.

Great idea! In the future,I'll do that! Romantic story between a cute couple!

Well,not of all of us were happy. Francis literally pushed me and just held a rose in front of Isabella.

- Bonjour ma chérie! Here's a rose,as beautiful as you are!- he said all flirty and galant.

- Sorry but..- started Isabella,I sensed a comeback.- I want a guy that tells me my beauty is unique and special,not compare me to a flower.-

Again,Francis was heartbroken.

- Mon dieu! What's wrong with girls here? They don't fall for my extremely appealing French charm!- he yelled. I just thought his situation was a bit comical.