Chapter 3: Not so pleasant encounter

*Author's notes*

So hey! Chapter 2 was a bit boring but lately I have been busy,so chapter 3 has a lot of action! And we meet more characters! And also my friend Isabella makes her appearance! Yay!

Okay! Allons-y!

******************************************

We arrived to Lavazza and tried to sit,we had to pick two tables and put them together.

- Ve~ It smells good!- said Feliciano.

- The desserts are good! Also the gelato!- I said.

We looked at the menu and ordered. Francis and Gilbert where talking about which movie they should see,while Antonio was talking to Romano. Kate was next to Alfred,she looked rather happy! We received our orders,Feliciano ordered gelato,like me. Ivan just ordered water (weird) and the rest of them just ordered pastry: brownies,cookies... Alfred ate his brownie in 5 seconds,I swear. He just ate another one,and another one,and another...

Then the problem happened. The big problem. The bill came,and just as I saw the cost,I froze.

Isabel.exe stopped working.

HOW AM I GONNA PAY FOR THIS?! ITS TOO MUCH!

- This is too much! I CANT PAY FOR THIS!- I screamed,I can freak out easily.

Everyone looked at me as I was gone mad or something.

- Ugh... Alfred,why did you order so many brownies?- I asked looking rather gloomy.

- Dude,THE HERO WILL SAVE YOU! I've got my Platinium Card! So I invite!- he said as if nothing had happened.

- Your parents allow you to do this?- asked Kate.

- Of course,dude! Why would they have got me this card if I can't use it?- he said.

He paid and I just kept wondering if he had his parents approval.

We went in the mall and Antonio said

- Gilbert,Francis and I are going to see a movie,los vemos luego!-

- So,sunflower,do you want to go somewhere?- said Ivan.

- Ah! I wanted to go to Melissa and buy some shoes,but it would just bother you...-

- Dude,boring...-said Alfred. - Yo,Kate! Want to help me buy some video games?-

- Okay! - said Kate smiling.

They went and I got a call. It was Isabella,my other BFF. Argh! Stupid me! I could have asked her if she wanted to come shopping! And wouldn't have gone through all the credit card stuff...

I answer and Isabella says - Hello! How are you? And where are you?-

- I'm at the Andino mall with some of the new students. Are you near?- I asked.

- Yeah! I'll meet you in the east entrance!- and she hang up. That was easy!

- Guys,I'm gonna meet with a friend,do you mind?- I said.

- Of course not,Isabel-San. We tagged along,you didn't even invited us.- said Kiku,embarrassed. He looked so cute! It was a perfect picture to send to Leen-chan!

- Don't worry! You can go to Adidas and Nike buy sport stuff and... Y'know,read some books in the book shop or something.- I answered.

- I'm sorry,this is not how a British gentleman should be acting.- said Arthur. - I don't mind if you go buy shoes,let me accompany you. London is one of the fashions capitals of the world! - he said proudly.