Chapter 9: Gymnastics,tricks and falling (in love)

Today,we started gymnastics with our PE teacher,Edgar. And I suck at those. I probably was going to get my neck broken. Hopefully,it was acro-gymnastics,which doesn't involve jumping or climbing whatsoever. The point is to create a pyramid or something similar. I'm sure I was going to be one of the bases,which was fine with me.

After some pyramids essays,and we succeeded some of them,Edgar told us that we had some free minutes. I decided just to lie down and rest.

- What are you doing?- asked Feliciano.

- I'm just... Resting on the floor.- I answered lazily.

- You should stand up,maybe someone will step on you.- said Ivan. Feliciano looked scared by the pretense of the Russian. I stood up and saw that Francis,Antonio and Gilbert were doing tricks. Antonio had his knees bended,and he did a perfect backflip. The students around him applauded,except Lovino,instead he said

- Don't think you are far superior,Bastardo!- Antonio got near him and he just responded

- Ah,Lovi! Maybe I could teach you!- Lovino just walked away angry. Francis got on the parallel bars and he did some turns. I never thought he would be that good.

- Wow,you makes it seem easy. I actually suck at this!- I just scratched my head and looked back.

- Well,petite Isabel,I can teach you!- he got down quickly and then he just grabbed me by the hips. - You just jump and grab the bar,oui?- he just lifted me and all I could do was scream and almost fall.

- Help me get down! Now!- I was just screaming that,hugging the bar. Ludwig came and,for the second time today,I was grabbed by the hips.

- Here... Ja,just let go.- I did what he told me to,and in no time,my feet were on the ground. - See,it wasn't that hard...- he said. I just nodded after that. I must have looked really uncoordinated.

I decided to look at what Gilbert was doing instead. He was standing on his two arms,all body lifted up. Feliciano and Kiku were doing the same. Well,Kiku could stay up for some minutes and Feliciano couldn't lift his head,but he was enjoying it. I wondered were Yao was. He must be good at this kind of stuff.

- Aiyah! Look-aru!- he was at the other end of the gym,when he just ran towards us and he just did the most amazing combination I saw...

He did like 3 back flips,2 front flips,air flips and also some cart wheels too! He was so agile! He stopped and everyone cheered,even the teachers. I was amazed.

- Wow! Did you see that?- said Leen.

- Of course! That was amazing!- I just kept applauding.

- Dude,I'm better in baseball,or any other sport! - Alfred yelled and he just waved his arms around.

We had a free period that day (thank goodness!) and Francis just sighted,looking at Isabella.

- Ma chérie,when will you notice me?- he muttered.

- What's wrong Francis? Isabella again?- I needed to know why only her. Well,he was also hitting on other girls,like me,but he had something with her.

- Petite Isabel,I think every girl is beautiful in her way! But Isabella... She is hard to get,and a Frenchmen doesn't give up so easily!- Yeah,right! France is the country with most strikes... Francis added - Bon,tu es très belle aussi! You know,you are also stunning!-

- Thanks,but I already have a boyfriend too! So why do you think this is impossible? - I said,and Isabella just arrived there.

- What's so impossible?- she asked.