Nice to sweet you: Brownies~

Alfred today arrived to school,and he was rather nervous. He had a little pink box,with lace and bows all around it. I wondered why. Maybe... Could it be a gift? I wasn't sure.

I was about to ask,when all of a sudden,Kate and Taylor appeared. Oh~ Was Alfred going to confess his feelings? It was perfect! But,instead,he put the box in his backpack as son as he saw Kate and Taylor. They both talked to him,and in his usual cheerful self he said

- Yo,what's up?-

- Everything is fine,Alfred.- said Kate. I wondered why he put the box inside his backpack. Well,right there Yao arrived.

- Has Alfred confessed-aru?- he asked.

- Not yet...- I responded. We both tried to understand but we couldn't figure out what they were talking about.

During lunch,I decided to go and see Alfred. I wondered why he was acting so weird? Why didn't he confess? Or maybe,it wasn't for Kate? I was curious. I decided to follow him. He texted someone and he went to the sport camps. Then he climbed a little wall,and he entered somewhere we aren't allowed to go. It's just a small rectangular space with trees around it,so when people go there they normally aren't seen. I just decided to watch from afar. Maybe a teacher would pass by and notice. Alfred just laid down and he got out the box from his backpack. I looked closely as he opened it. Inside there were like 10 brownies,some covered with colored sugar,others with chocolate. He just looked at them.

- Maybe they don't even taste good.- Alfred closed his eyes. I decided to say

- Who are those to?- Alfred turned around but he didn't see me.

- Mysterious voice dude,who are you?- he asked. I decided to keep my identity secret.

- I'm... A secret,m'kay? So,who are those to? A girl?- I have no idea what I was doing.

- Yes...- he sighted- But I'm not sure she'll like it and she is... How to say it... I like her...-

- So you're in love.- I said if it was obvious.

- You could say so...- Alfred sighted.

- Why do you think she will not like it?- I asked.

- I don't know... I feel weird,not like a hero...- he said.

- So you are insecure...- geez,he couldn't even know what he felt.

- Yeah,that...- he scratched his head.

- Why don't you tell her and be the hero you used to be?- I said that and decided to go away. I looked back,and Alfred was looking at the brownies again.

Later that day,just in the same zone, Alfred was there. He was waiting for someone. Then Kate approached,he helped her go over the little wall and then he said

- Het Kate... I'm not sure if you'll like this... But I made these for you!- he handed over the box.

- Oh,thanks! And why did you make this for me?- she asked.

- That's because... I like you. A lot.- he looked at her,directly in the eyes.

- Alfred...- she whispered.

- Tell me if you like them... Tomorrow. Bye.- he ran away but Kate caught him.

- Alfred,I like you too...- she said. Thy both smiled. - So do you become my boyfriend?- she asked.

- If I become your boyfriend,then you'll be my girlfriend. We'll be dating. - responded Alfred. - And if we are dating,we have to share. So you have to share those brownies with me.- he grabbed a brownie and ate it. Kate just smiled and they both got out together. Sharing the brownies.