Chapter 21: The Terrible Prank

That day was just like any other day I guess. Pretty much the same. Nothing weird was going to happen which was... Weird. Ever since the Hetalia characters popped up in my life,it took a 360° turn. So I felt something off about this. Really off.

I woke up,nothing was going to make that day bad so I might enjoy this. I got to the dining room and my family was there. My father reading the newspaper,my brother reading the sports part and the comics of the newspaper and my mom working.

- Good morning!- she said.

- Good morning,did you sleep well?- I replied. My mother nodded and I gave my mom and dad a kiss on the cheek. Then my brother handed me an envelope.

- For me?- I asked. He looked at me as if the answer was obvious.

- Duh,of course it's for you. What are you?- I hates when my little bother was like that.

- Who sent this?- I said,trying not to scream and yell at him.

- Dunno.- he continued reading the comics. I turned in my heel and walked to my room. - There's also a package! It looks weird.- yelled my brother. Ugh. Could he be any more annoying?

I sat in my bed and looked at it. It was anonymous,so maybe it's some sort of prank from students or a friend that wants to tell me a secret. I discarded number one mainly because mostly no one knows my address and number two too because if a friend wanted to tell me a secret she would talk to me about it. Probably it was another thing. I will never know if I don't open it. I decided to do it and this is what the letter said...

"Dear Isabel,

We need you to help us but for that you'll need to use that garment provided in the package. We'll meet up in the north part if the park,near the children's games,at 12 pm. If you don't come here we'll publish this embarrassing photo of you.

Signed,Anon"

I couldn't believe this. What sort of prank is this? I decided to look of the supposed picture was somewhere and...

No,gosh. That was embarrassing. I couldn't let anyone see this! How did they got these pictures anyway? Stalking? I was shocked. I decided to run for the package. I took it to my room and then I had breakfast with my family. I was worried for the content of that package. I was very nervous... As I sat down to eat with my family,my mom noticed something was wrong.

- Are you okay?- she asked me several times and all I did was smile. Then eat my cereal.

After breakfast,I went to open the package. I was t expecting anything... And anything could have been better if what I has to wear. Seriously. Come on.

The garment I had to wear was a red strapless body suit,just like a swimsuit. Additionally to that there was a little matching pencil skirt. The skirt was short but better than running around with my whole leg uncovered. There were also some bunny ears (that had earrings in them) for me to wear. I knew that if I got outside the apartment like this I would look like if I was heading for Psycho Con so I decided to put on sport clothes and pack everything (including the photo) in a backpack. I told my parents the following lie

- I'm going to visit aunt Paula and then exercise so I'll be back later.- that idea surprised them but for my dad it was a miracle for me to go out and exercise. He doesn't think the treadmill is good enough. Well,as I went outside,I wondered if any other person would have gotten that same letter.

I arrived to the meeting point and found a nearby bathroom where to change. This was going to be so embarrassing I couldn't even think. Also,the day was nice so people walked up and down the park,enjoying the warmth and sunny sky. I quickly got out. The skirt was way more short of what I expected,and very tight too. I got hot and ran over to a bush. I just sat behind that bush like... Waiting for this to be over. I was blushing madly at myself,for letting myself wear this but my picture was too embarrassing. It was me,wearing my glasses,messy hair,jumping around singing karaoke in my house. That day I was sick so I was home alone some time and decided to sing,and I got way too much into it. My expression was something more like a pain or torture face but it was me singing "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston. I still had the picture safely in my backpack.