Chapter 31: Halloween event

*Author's notes*

This is just writer-chan life post (;w;)/)
I went to a CON AND BOUGHT STUFF AND SAW SO MUCH COSPLAY I ALMOST DIED OF HAPPINESS! But I'm still alive to tell you (-w-)/)~ AND I HAVE A COSPLAY WIG NOW TOO!
Ah yeah,also this is important:
Leen went to hiatus for studying and now I haven't talked to her in like 4 months so she,uh,magically disappears from the story. So she won't appear again (I was going to re-write but too much work and that would take me to edit A LOT) until further notice
Sorry Leen-chan...
Also I had to imagine costumes because Hetaween hasn't passed yet (WOOO)
[Another note: This chapter doesn't have too much action because seriously in Halloween I don't do much and couldn't imagine anything else and it feels so un-hype]

Allons-y!
********************************

-What?-
-Aren't you old for that?-
-Trick or treat is for kids.-
That's all I heard when in English class they asked for our Halloween plans.
-Okay,you might think I'm acting childish but I want to have fun okay? And it's fun!- I said,trying to back off the comments.
-There's a party,je crois...- said Francis waving an invitation.
-Well I'm not invited and I don't care because I'm not... Y'know,popular.-
-¿Y? You're still known in school.- said the Spaniard
-I'm known in a... Unpopular way. I mean I'm known as the nerd bookworm of this school.- I said scratching my head.
-Ve~ Trick or treat is cool! I don't wanna scary Halloween I want cute one!- said Feli.
-Well stop talking and get back to work,now finish the exercise.- said our teacher.

-So Isa~ Ve~ Are you disguising as something?- asked Feli as class dismissed.
-Oh I... Well I haven't decided yet.- I said.
-Hey... You should go as something rad,dudette.- said Alfred. -Kate and I are gonna be Finn and Fionna!- I couldn't help but smile.
-I was thinking of Sailor Jupiter,Makoto Kino,from Sailor Moon... If you're talking about similarities I would have to be Rei,Mars. Because she's born in the same month,and we both have black hair.-
-Ja,but you would have to use a wig too...- said Gilbert then Valeria slightly pushed him with her arm
-You like... Magical girl anime?- she asked
-Wha-NEIN! I DONT! Wellmaybe,butsailormoonissoawesome... BLAME WEST! HE EVEN LIKES DRAWING MANGA STYLE!-
-Woah! Really? Ve~ I also like it,I cosplayer once as Luffy!-
-Gilbert,don't worry mon ami,I also like anime~-
-Verdadero,in France you see millones of manga stores!-
-Woah,that's cool!-
-It makes me very happy you enjoy manga and anime minna.-
We seriously started talking about all sorts of anime: from spokkon to shoujo to kodomo.
Then this subject came up
-Well,I think this Halloween I could make an exception and don't the scare competition...- he then laughed in this non-human way.

So Arthur's plans were to organize some sort of meet up and just like see the costumes.
I discarded the idea of Sailor Moon cosplay,and then also cosplaying as characters from Baccano,Blue Exorcist,Toradora,etc...
It was the price that kept me far away from the cosplay suits.
I had to think something I could do easily and a story. Then I got it...
I grabbed a simple white t-shirt with black sleeves,grabbed my panda hat. Then I picked some black shorts that arrived to my knees. Final touch was a black knee high socks alongside with a white one.

The day came: Halloween night. The meeting was in this nice neighborhood,where little kids in costumes from superheroes to animals ran up and down knocking on doors. Various decorations were placed all around,from a scientist laboratory themed house to a Día de los Muertos' decorations. It was the perfect combination of cute and spooky.
As I walked down I saw a group of three: one and girl and two boys,cosplaying with extreme details characters from Street Fighter and Sakura Card Captor. They were Ryu and Ken the two guys and the girl was (of course) Sakura in her magical girl form.
-Woah,that's like y'know... So cool.- said one of them. He sounded like a gyaruo in a way.
-Woah! So cute!- said the girl. Then she approached me -Hey,I love your costume! A panda costume! So cute!- then I saw it.
The three were..., Hong Kong,Taiwan and South Korea!
Im Yong Soo,the Korean, also came near and he was Ryu -Woah! I knew Korea invented sexy but damn did you ever perfect it!-
-Stop flirting... That's so stupid.- said Jia Long holding his phone in his hands and removing the blind wig he wore
-So cute! I love the idea!- said Mei,with a Taiwanese accent (that sounded similar to Yao's).
-Ah,thank you?- I said. -Were you going with someone?-
-We are waiting for our aniki!- said Yong Soo.
-Master is coming as Ranma from Ranma 1/2.- said Jia Long still not looking away from his phone.
-So you're going to Arthur's meeting too?- said Mei,cheerfully again.
-Ah... Yes!- I said,still processing the different reactions from each one.
We walked and in no time we were there.
-Bollocks! It took you long enough!- said an Arthur disguised as the 10th Doctor. Francis,dressed up as a musketeer alongside Gilbert and Antonio,took notice of Mei and greeted her
-Woah! Super cute costume you're wearing!- she said which flattered the Frenchman.
-Mei! Yong Soo! Jia Long! What are you doing here?!- said Yao.
-ANIKI! You look so cool as Ranma! Woah!- Yong Soo said practically showing his whole outfit.
-Master,you must tell us what you're dressing up as.-
-THAT WAY WE CAN COORDINATE!- exclaimed Mei. It looked like if all three decided to end their sentences but they don't say what the others want.
I decided to drift away to see the costumes. Kate and Alfred did come as Finn and Fionna,even made the swords out of wood and painted them.
-Isabel,mira! We are the three musketeers! No te gusta?- said Antonio.
-No mean to insult...But you know the three musketeers were actually four?- said Kiku. He came,alongside the Axis trio and Lovi,dressed up as Hogwarts students.
-Hmm... Seems no one came as something scary.- pointed out Alfred,kind of confused.
-Alfred-san... You hate and love horror at the same time.- said Kiku again,remembering (probably) all his screams from watching horror movies.
-Wait until you meet our Romanian cousin... He's not really our cousin that idiota,he pretends he is. He's a very distant relative.- said Lovino.
Then,out of the blue,a felt a hand touch my back. I was quickly dragged and fell on my back.
-W-who is there? Mister?- I said getting up on my feet again.
-Who are you calling mister?- said the mysterious shadow,the street was starting to get dark. All I saw from the guy was a pair of eyes and very long teeth like...
-VAMPIRE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEH!- screamed Feliciano,cowardly.
-Ha! Nothin to worry about,my friend! Just me! Vladimir!-it was ROMANIA and BULGARIA!
-And me too,Billen.- said as he pushed the Romanian,Vladimir beside him. Bulgaria or Billen wore a Portgas D Ace hat.
-I didn't mean to scare you!- he apologized
-Well you were very scary and silent too!- I said,arranging the panda hat.
-Dude,there isn't gonna be any candy if we keep chatting here all night!-
-Ve~ Candy!-
-Aniki,let's go!-
-Hey,Billen next year you promise no more anime characters!-
-Kesesesesesese~-