Chapter 20: What (not) to wear

OVER 1K READS THANKS! This is not a proper thanks but summer is just too crazy right now and I found some time to do this~ THANKS!
*************
This fashion emergency was urgent. Hopefully there were a lot of clothing stores near. I texted Sofia
"Clothing emergency code red,please come (there is a green Christmas wool sweater involved) I'm in front of Uniqlo" then I received a text "Green wool sweater? This looks bad" Sofia responded "Going."
Great. I took Ludwig's hand got him inside Uniqlo. I love that store,the clothes are so original but they still have the basics everyone needs. He just looked mad at me,but I knew he couldn't hate me. I looked around at all the mannequins from the Japanese brand,everything had a special touch: simple,decorated,cozy,ect... You can find it! Day dreaming into finally being a successful artist and well known around the world,I imagined myself in glamorous clothes,walking into exhibitions and museums. When I was daydreaming I bumped into something. I thought it was a mannequin first but then I saw it. It was a person. And that person was... Ivan. He was hiding behind a mannequin actually.
- Ivan! What are you hiding from?- I said. He was surprised and then he sighted in relief.
- My sisters made me come here...- he said gloomily. - I don't like coming here,Olga cries all the time because nothing fits and Natalya is... Creepy.-
- Who's Natalya?- I asked. Ludwig scratched his head.
- She's Ivan's younger sister. She's rather...- Ludwig just looked around,trying to think if a word. That's when I heard a very loud scream.
No,a screech.
- BIG BROTHER! Where are you? Ivan!- she yelled. She was a pale girl with a withe bow on her head. She was Belarus. Ivan trembled when he saw her. He pointed at her.
- That's... Natalya. She's obsessed with me and she's creepy.- he just kept hiding and looked around to see if he could somehow escape. I looked around and had the best idea ever. I'm like a GENIUS. Not like Einstein or Beethoven but still. I took a jacket and a hat,both matching and looked good on Ivan. Then I took some sunglasses and told him
- Put them on,and then just go the second floor. Try to act casual,and Ludwig accompany him. That way,if anything happens,one of you tells okay?- before they could even react,I pushed them both and told them to go upstairs. Right there,Sofia arrived. I didn't notice because I was watching out for Natalya,I didn't want her to see the tall Russian walking awkwardly across the store. Sofia said
- Hey!- I jumped and just asked where the hell did they come from.
- Where's this fashion fiasco?- asked Sofia. I pointed the stairs and we went to the second floor. The sale clerks disguised in the Uniqlo kimonos greeted us (I love that of Uniqlo) to the second floor. There where plenty of new collections. Sofia and I just just looked at the One Piece shirts collections,wishing they had it for girls too! Then we saw Ludwig just stand behind us,annoyed.
- Do we really need to do this?- he said with that thick German accent.
- Yes.- I said. Sofia walked around the blonde German,looking at him like if she was examining something.
- What do you think you are,the fashion police?!- said Ludwig angry.
- Of course we are!- said Sofia,striking a model pose.
- You're under arrest for fashion felony!- I said,also striking a pose. Ivan just smiles with that... Smile of his. Then this happened.
Gilbert came rushing with Francis and Antonio behind.
- NOBODY MOVE!- he yelled. - Mein bruder just left the house like an un-awesome total crap!- Gilbert was wearing a black leather jacket over some sort of German punk-rock band tee and acid wash jeans. He looked good but punk it's not my style. Antonio was rather more casual but good looking: a red shirt thrown over a yellow tee and orange pants. Francis was more elegant here: navy blue pants,red blazer and a perfectly intact,it looked just new,shirt and brown tie. I wondered if he was going to some sort of party but knowing him,I knew he wanted to impress. Sofia was more into punk clothes,but I was sure Gil's personality was enough to drive her away.
-Oh mon dieu! C'est horrible!- said Francis when he saw Ludwig.
- Santos tomates! Terrible! What happened?- asked Antonio. He just looked at the sweater like if it was some sort of unknown species from space.
- Let me and my awesome fashion senses help with this fiasco!- said Gilbert. The three friends stroke,like Shounen anime characters did
-We'll help you look awesome!- said Gilbert.
-And très chic!- said Francis
- You need to look muy bien para impresionar!- said Antonio. And then altogether said
- We are the fashion police!- people visiting the store where looking at these three guys,eyes wide open.
-Hey that's our line!- said Sofia.
- Reminds me of someone... - said Ludwig. I just smiled and before my eyes,Gilbert and Antonio took the blonde tall man arm by arm and then they took him by force to the changing areas. He threw insults in German to both of them but they didn't let go.
- Tout ça,it's for his own good! He looks like a green Christmas fail.- said Francis,carrying many clothes.
- Va a estar muy seductor after this Ludwig!- said Antonio,smiling in his cheerful self.
Before we could even blink,the four men disappeared behind a door. Sofia and I waited looking at clothes and then Gil called me
- West's girl! Come here! He just got awesomer!- I said
- Wait,it won't take long.- and Sofia nodded. I walked to the mirror area in the man's changing rooms (girls were allowed there) and I saw Ludwig in sky blue blazer and pants,very fancy. He almost looked like a millionaire. But I knew that wasn't him. I said
- Not... Ludwig enough.- Gilbert just laughed and said
- Don't worry,we have many things for him to try on!-
~Time skip brought by Russia's scarf~
We already saw 16 combinations,and everything wasn't just... Fitting for Ludwig. Antonio and Francis gave up and Gilbert was just turning the store upside down. Sofia came some minutes ago and we spent most of the time talking about Sailor Moon Crystal and then playing on our phones. I was just too bored. Then Gilbert came back and Ludwig came out in his green sweater again and said
- Why don't you let me chose what I want to wear?- I looked at him and thought about all we did
- Ludwig... I really sorry I made ooh pass by this. Why didn't I think if that earlier?- I was feeling very bad for all he has gone trough!
- It's... Nothing. Liebe,it's alright. He kissed my cheek and he went to wander around the store. When he came back he told us
- Wait outside.- I got out last and he told me -Isabel,thanks.-
- For what?- I said. I made him suffer for like 20 minutes trying in clothes.
- For making my life more interesting.- he got inside the changing area.
I waited outside and then he got out.
Ludwig was wearing a green polo shirt and black and he never looked so good. I'm serious. He was perfect.
- West that looks so un-awe-- - I covered Gilbert's phrase because he could finish. I took his hand and said
- Let's go shall we?- Ludwig nodded. The rest of the group looked at us confused.
- Don't you think we should wait for the others?- asked Ludwig - And how are we going to pay?- I waved Gil's wallet in the air.
- It's his punishment!- I said and smiled.
- That dummkopf should pay more attention!- he said as we waited in line to pay for this handsome new looks.