Nice to sweet you: Macaroons~

One of those days,Francis arrived looking fancy. He was looking even fancier than he does normally,like way more fancy~ I wasn't even going to ask why when I noticed he had a box full of macaroons. He probably did them himself. Surely,it was for Isabella. I knew he was going to give her the macaroons. When Isabella arrived,he held a rose in front of her,and handed the box.

-Oh,Isabella~ Do you know how much I love you?- he said

- I'm sorry Francis,but I think I've told you already... I don't like you!- she looked tired. Francis just got near her and Isabella yelled loudly

- How many times do I have to tell you? I DONT LIKE YOU,FROG!-

Francis just fell to the ground,and he looked like if he lost a war. I patted his back but he just denied me. The bell rang,and Francis was just getting away,and I decided to go get him. I went behind him,he just kept walking around the school. Then he sat down somewhere and looked at the macaroons.

- I did it again... Quel idiot.- he whispered.

- So,why are you an idiot?- I said behind him. He got scared by then he just looked again at the macaroons.

- Petite Isabel,I've been blind all this time... I'm not that into your friend really... It was just,just...- I was confused. After these weeks of trying,he didn't have any feelings? - I normally get what I want,tu comprends?- he looked at me.

- I need an explanation.- I said as I sat next to him.

- C'est que... I normally got what I wanted,no matter what. My parents tried to make me feel less lonely,they had to work all day. Even if I had friends and I went out to play,my parents got me everything I wanted...- he sighted,and looked up. I was really curious about what was the rest.

- So,that made you a bit spoilt?- I asked.

- Ouais,we could say... That influenced my whole life. In all ways: school,social,family... Je suis horrible.- he said. - One day I met her,Marianne. It was first day of high school. She was the prettiest girl I saw,with red hair and blue eyes,also a good singer. I wanted to be her boyfriend,and I tried too hard je crois... Donc one day I made her macaroons and she flat out rejected me,like your friend. I don't really love her,I just wanted to catch her attention.- Francis was being so deep,and so sincere. He looked up at the sky and I was just amazed.

- Don't worry,we all want some things... I admire that you actually fight for the things you have,you fight for them. Some people don't even think about trying to get them. And I know Isabella,she can't hate you,she's nice. The thing is that you have to loosen up and accept that she's taken.- I said and smiled. - Well,let's go to class! We are going to appear absent!-

- Ah,petite Isabel! We need an excuse!- Francis smirked and I just felt something was going to be bad. He asked

- Do you have any white or pale make up avec toi?- he asked. I shook my head and he just said something,I couldn't hear it. Then he smiled again,and looked at the macaroons.

The idea consisted on putting powdered sugar on my face,so I'll look pale and he would have accompanied me to the infirmary. I was not sure about this. And actually,the plan worked: a hall monitor was convinced. I winked at Francis and he just smiled and told me to act sick again. We entered class and the teacher was convinced too. It was good Francis came up with that plan,we could have been busted.

Later,Isabella went to our table at lunch. She said

- I'm sorry about what happened before.. I'm really sorry!-

- Ah,c'est rien! You can have the macaroons if you want!- he said.

- Really? I can? After what I said?- she looked really sorry for what she said.

- Oui! You don't always get what you want in life,but you can sweeten it with some little treats!- he handed her the box. Isabella just ate one,and then another and another. She ate like 8.

- You can have the rest.- she said,putting the box down. - Maybe,Francis,you need to sweeten your life just a bit.- she handed him a macaroon. Francis grabbed it,and then a girl passed by. He got up quickly and said

- Chérie,can I help you with that?- I laughed.

Francis was back to his old self. Happy and girl crazy.

And I was happy for that.

And those macaroons were really good!