Chapter 10: Speechless... Literally

*Author's notes*

Guess who's back? ME! Yay! So,I did that little series of chapters "Nice to sweet you"! So back on track,this is inspired on my real life story (Isabella remembers,I'm sure) and it's not exactly how it happened (duh) but it happened. So...

Allons-y!

******************************************

I was in my grandfather's house in my moms family reunion. I was having a great time! For a reason,that day my throat was aching. My relatives were speaking the next elections, latest movies and our school life. Then my grandfather arranged his mustache and asked

- And my Isabel,how are the Latin classes going?- he really like that I took Latin. He's a psychiatrist,just like my mom. And he told me Latin is important for medicine. Well,I chose Latin because it was appealing.

Then,what happened next was shocking for me... I spoke with a weird voice.

- Oh great!- I gasped when I heard my voice. It was rough and really off-key,deep and sickish. My relatives looked at me and my mom said

- Are you okay Isabel? I think you are sick. It will be better if you don't go to school tomorrow,your voice needs rest.- she looked worried. I was afraid to speak,so I drank some water,but my voice sounded the same

- Don't worry mom,I'll be fine tomorrow at school.- my mom was still shocked from my voice. - Sleep will be enough rest.- I said.

Actually,I only wanted to go to school to see Ludwig and have some fun with my friends. So I decided not to speak and go to sleep as soon as I arrived home.

That morning,I woke up and got ready. While doing my breakfast,I sang a bit. And I almost scares their out of myself. My voice was the same. No,worse! It was like a whisper now! I wasn't audible! Still,I wanted to see my friends. So even if my mom told not to,I went to school,promising the next

- Mom,I won't speak. I won't raise my hand whatsoever. If I need to go home I'll call.- I'm sure it would be pretty easy.

I arrived to the Beilschmidt's penthouse and caressed Berlitz. Ludwig came in the elevator and Gilbert was running behind him. I smiled and pressed the 'close door' button. So we left Gilbert behind,and we were alone. In the elevator. I just looked at Ludwig,and I was about to tell him to give me a kiss when I remembered...

I sounded like if I was bout to die. So I decided to stay quiet. But I wanted to kiss him. So I hugged him,and looked into his eyes. I smiled and pointed my lips and he blushed.

- So,Liebe,you want a...- said Ludwig - A kiss?- I nodded in approval.

So he have me that kiss I wanted. YAY! Ah~ It was so nice.

I decided to tell Luddy about my voice,so I took a sip from my water bottle and said (with that horrible voice)

- I'm losing my voice,I'm really sick.- Ludwig looked at me shocked.

- Y-your voice sounds so... Weird,Isabel. Are you okay? You should go home.- he said. I waved my hand like if it was nothing bad.

We got to school,and first hour we had free period. Good,no teachers asking things and oral exams possible. I decided to go to the library with Ludwig and Sofia. Sofia decided to do some homework,just like Ludwig. I did all my homework already so I decided to read a book. I picked a volume of 'Jin'. I needed to know what happened to the British sailor that Jin was going to operate. While immersed in the manga,Kiku and Leen sat in our table.

- Can we join?- asked Leen. I nodded and Ludwig told them I lost my voice. Sofia said

- Really? Why didn't you tell me?- I gave her a sarcastic look and she got it. - Oh,you can't speak.- she added. I face palmed and continued. Kiku and Leen sat down and both of then were reading a medical book. Isabell arrived