Chapter 19: We meet again!

*Author's notes*

Hello! I don't have a lot to say. Just that I'm WRTING another fanfiction with me (not related to this one,still with Hetalia) that I'll may publish. May not. I'm not sure. I don't even know anymore. Lack of inspiration is killing me. Really!

Allons-y!

**********************************

After that weird party accident,Gilbert couldn't go out expect for 3 things:

-School

-Shopping with his mother

-Family reunions

So Ludwig and me could have some peace for our date. I dressed with my cutest clothes! A white shirt with my water-color-looking flower print skirt. And also a turquoise sweater and matching flats. I was waiting for him near a frozen yogurt store. I was waiting happily,until my stomach starts growling of hunger. So I decide to buy my frozen yogurt before. Oh well,nothing wrong.

I ate my frozen yogurt slowly,but hunger was killing me so I ate a little bit faster. It was so good~ I looked at the time: 10 minutes had passed by. This is not normal from Ludwig. I waited some more. Then I got a text from Ludwig

"Having some trouble with the dummkopf,I'll be occupied for a lot of time." So that's why. Well,at least I know now.

Still,what would I do? It will be boring.

I walked around the plaza we supposed to have our date,and I sat next to a fountain. I was as bored as I can be. Nothing fun to do,I just looked at my phone again,when a shadow came over me.

- Hey,are you waiting for your friends or your boyfriend?- said a male voice. I looked back and it was Sergio! An old friend from school,but he had to change schools because he moved away.

- Sergio! What are you doing here?- I asked him.

- Nothing,Isabel. I'm just strolling around. What if you accompany me for some minutes?- I nodded. Why not? Ludwig won't be coming for some time and it's cool to see him again.

After some minutes,Sergio and I remembered old memories from the past,talked about our teachers and the latest One Piece movie. I didn't know how much we spent talking but I was having fun. We sat down on a bench.

- Hey...- started Sergio - You are cute,did someone tell you that?- he smiled.

- Thanks but no thanks.- I said - I already have a boyfriend.- he looked at me and smirked

- Well,me too but...- he put his hand over my shoulder - No one has to know.- he winked at me. Okay,I was getting mad.

- Hands off,player. If you think just because we are friends you can- -I said and then a yell interrupted me

- SERGIO! What are you doing with her?- I looked and it was Lucy. - Isabel,hands off my boyfriend!-

- Is that guy your boyfriend? You need to tighten him,he was hitting on me.- I said,standing up.

- What?! Liar!- she said.

- I'm not lying!- I responded.

- I'm sorry,Lucy,it's not what it seems!- said Sergio.

- You and me are over!- said Lucy to him.

-I'm going away,I have nothing to do here.- I said and walked away.

- Me too.- said Lucy and went with me.

I was a just walking when I heard a voice behind me

- Hey,Liebe. Sorry for taking so long...- it was Ludwig! I turned around and...

Oh

No.

This was terrible.

Lucy was behind me and just gasped.

- Ludwig... Don't tell me you are going to wear that.- I said.

- What's wrong with my clothes?- he asked. Oh,let me tell you. A green Christmas wool sweater tucked inside some old jeans and old tennis shoes too.

- This is a fashion emergency.- said Lucy.

- And we need some help.- I said.