2.6

Annabelle

"Happy seven months princess."

"Happy seven months love. Do you want me to come over today?" I asked him.

"I'll come pick you up you don't need to come over."

"No let me come over me and my mom are out grocery shopping. We're on your side of town anyways no big deal."

"Text me when you're close."

I was currently at my house totally not at the grocery store. Yesterday I've took my drivers test and surprisingly ended up passing. Nobody knows yet and I want Finn to be the first to find out. He's been waiting patiently for me to pass and today was that day.

I took the familiar city streets down to Finn's house. It's usually about a ten to fifteen minute drive. This time was different due to the fact that I was all by myself for the first time. Pulling into the driveway I fumbled with my keys finding the spare to Finn's house.

"Hi I'm here love!"

"Baby Belle I missed you."

"I have a surprise for you come outside." I took his hand and did jazz hands in front of my moms car. He looked confused and I jingled the keys in my hands.

"You got your license, I'm so proud of you! Think of how much easier things are going to be for you. You can go wherever you want now, but don't get rid of me now since you can drive."

"Oh I won't be getting rid of you don't worry," I pecked his lips.

"What do you want to do today? You get to pick this time."

"Can we have a cuddle day please," I begged Finn.

"Of course we can, but there's something I want to tell you first. I know it's late may, but summers coming up. It's going to be our first summer together and I'm going to be in Canada. My mom wants to go up and spend the whole summer with our family we never get to see. There's no way out of it I tried basically everything to not go. I'll get back in September just before school starts. I'll be back for our one year I wouldn't miss that for the world. I'm sorry princess I wish I could stay with you."

"We're going to have so many summers ahead of us missing one isn't going to be a big deal. I have Sadie, Millie, and all the boys. We can FaceTime we can call we can make it work. Let's not get worried over the future and enjoy what we have now."

"You're so positive and I absolutely love that about you. Come over here and love me."

Finn picked me up carrying me over his shoulder. He tossed me down onto his cloud like mattress. Then, he straddled me and kissed my face sloppily later planting a big one on my lips.

"I love you princess never forgot that."

"I love you even more Finny boy. I'm going to miss you while you're gone I never want you
to leave me."

"I'm not going to leave you I'm just going on vacation for a while. You're still going to be my girlfriend nothings going to change and I might even come back for a week. We usually come back for the fourth of July."

"God Finn, we leave for Alabama every summer for the fourth. We have family down there and we always go."

"So what? I can fly in to Birmingham instead of coming here for the week. I'm sixteen my mom should let me fly by myself."

"You mean you want to spend the whole week with my family? You're freaking kidding. It's like crazy town down south. There's like ten little kids and a bunch of crazy aunts and uncles."

"I love kids and I'd love to spend to spend the weekend with you and your crazy family. Someday they're going to be my family too someday."

"You're so cute I love you."

Wrapped up in Finn's warm arms we discussed our dreams of the Alabama trip. Hopefully we can go together because it would be our only opportunity to spend time together for the whole summer. Him and his mom are leaving the day after school gets out.