2.5

Finn

Annabelle's birthday is a little after Valentine's day, so I wanted to surprise her in the middle with a big gift. She said she wanted nothing for Valentine's day and I'm technically following her rules.

"Since your birthday is coming up I wanted to give you a little something ahead of time. I'm considering it your late Valentine's day early birthday present. I know you said nothing for Valentine's day, but it's not really February anymore so."

"Finn you don't need to get me something for my birthday or any presents. You don't need to buy me love because that's what I have you for."

"I bought you a present and you're going to open it. It's some girly thing and non returnable, so I'd have to throw it away I guess because I'm not about to use it."

"Okay okay, fine I'll open it. No more buying me presents though."

I handed her the little white envelope. She gave me a slight look of confusion not knowing what could be so 'girly' inside this envelope. I however, did know what was hidden away. She's going to love it I just know it. Her hands gently pulled apart looking the envelope to reveal two pieces of white paper. The two papers were folded together in thirds. She unfolded them to reveal what was inside.

"You got me James Arthur tickets you're joking there's no way. I didn't even know he was coming here. Tonight, he's coming here tonight?"

"Happy early birthday princess I hope you like it!"

"Are you kidding? I love it thank you thank you thank you!"

"There's an outfit I got you sitting on the bed. It's that one crop top with the long sleeves you wanted in black. I also got those short boot things you wanted in size three of course. I found the kid sizes you dork. Wear the cute pants and the red flannel I set them out for you. You'll look so sexy. Dinner where ever you want my treat and we'll go to the concert afterwards."

"You're too cute thank you for everything," she hugged me and ran off to her room.

(pretend its Finn and Belle wearing the outfit Finn picked out Finn's wearing thee green bomber jacket white t-shirt with khakis <3)

Liked by Milliebobbybrown Jaedenwesley and 527 others tagged AnnabelleowensFinnwolfhard: James Arthur tonight happy early birthday baby Belle 🧀💘comments disabled

Finnwolfhard: James Arthur tonight happy early birthday baby Belle 🧀💘
comments disabled

I left my comments disabled due to the fact of Belle being bullied at school. It's been getting really bad lately and I didn't want her seeing anything on her birthday post. It's gotten to the point of her needing to do school online.

After a nice meal at Olive Garden we were off to the concert. We were about thirty or forty minutes out from downtown. Annabelle was whipping her long brunette ponytail to the words of you're nobody till somebody loves you. She's so beautiful, so so beautiful and I can't get enough.

Annabelle

After what seemed like hours in the car we finally arrived at the concert venue. Finn pulled out the tickets to get us in. He then took my hand and guided me to our seats. After a flight down of stairs and another security check we got to our seats. They were one of the first rows on the floor.

"Finn there's no way you did this. This can't be right. You didn't," I was speechless.

"Happy Birthday Annabelle."

Later that night the James Arthur began to sing his song naked. This was the song I fell in love with Finn to. That night months ago when we were first playing it together. That was the moment when I realized who he really was.

Finn's arms were draped over my body as we swayed to the music. I turned away from the stage so our faces were towards each other. My face hovered centimeters away from his. This was our moment. I looked into his brown glossy eyes. The swirls of lust and desire filled me. He softly pulled my body in close as he leaned into my body. His lips gently caressed mine before making full on contact. His lips took over dominance leading the way.

A sensation of fireworks set off in my stomach. I've never had a feeling comparable to this one. I have finally had my first kiss and I couldn't have dreamed of it going any better.

"Annabelle, I love you."

"I love you too Finn."