0.9

Annabelle

"Hey, this is going to sound super lame don't judge. Tonight I have to babysit my little brother and sister. I was wondering if you like want to come over. My parents have something to do apparently," Wyatt informed me. "It's just I'm really bad with kids, especially my siblings they don't listen. I've got nobody else to help me and we can get to know each other!"

"Of course I'd love to help out Wyatt! I can be over any time. How old are your siblings?"

"Well, Tatiana is four and Ian is two. Tatiana is a little diva and I really don't know what to do with her. Could you be over at five?"

"I love little kids and I'll be there!"

"Thank you so much for saving my life."

Wyatt

"Tatiana, Annabelle is coming soon. You have to be nice and behave. No cookie if you're naughty."

"Your girly friend is coming over?"

"Hey! She is not my girly friend. No cookie for you if you are naughty." Annabelle ringing the doorbell interrupted my talk with Tatiana. "Hi Annabelle thanks for coming over!"

"Hi Wyatt, and who might this be?"

"I'm Tatiana and I'm four. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to hang out with you and your brothers!" As in cue Ian begins crying in the baby monitor.

"Hey if you want to come up stairs I'm going to bring down Ian." Besides the screeching for attention Ian seemed pretty peaceful compared to usual. "Hi Ian did you have a nice nap? We have a visitor for you."

Ian is really shy; he tucked his head into the crook of my neck. He gets really scared with meeting new people.

...

It was actually really nice having Annabelle here. Ian loved her and Tatiana was behaving for her. Tatiana was playing Barbie's with her while she was playing with Ian's toys.

"Wyatt come play Barbie's with me and your sister!"

"Wyatt!" Tatiana squealed with excitement.

I ran over to my sister and scooped her up. Annabelle quickly followed my actions with Ian. We were all running circles around the kitchen and the living room. Annabelle was making airplane noises and crashed on the couch soon followed by myself.

"Wow I'm really tired Tatiana. I think it's time to go night night!"

"No," she screeched. "I don't want to go night night. I don't want to I don't want to. I want my cookie!"

"What if we give you and your brother a cookie then get you ready for bed?"

"No!"

"Mom and Dad aren't going to like if we're going to have to call them. I'll tell you a secret you can't tell Ian, we will put him to bed first. Annabelle could even put you to bed."

"Fine," she huffed with her arms across her chest.

"Annabelle! Annabelle!" Ian chirped in.

They both raced to the kitchen to get their cookies. Anything sweet will get them to do anything I swear. In the blink of an eye there were just about zero crumbs left.

"Looks like it's bed time for the two little Oleff children!"

Annabelle and I first took Ian upstairs and got him all ready for bed. He wasn't difficult or anything he was really tired. It also helped having Belle here. A new face is something good for them. They also cooperate much better.

Tatiana however, was a totally different story. First off to get her to her bedroom we had to chase her cornering her in the kitchen. At least she was laughing the whole time. After finally getting her to finish brushing her teeth it was time for bed.

"Annabelle will you please read me some stories? Please, there's books on the shelf."

"Of course I'll read you some stories!"

"Yay story time! Wyatt you can't be in here you a meanie butt. You never read me stories."

As I left the room I left the door slightly open, so I could sneak in a peak. Tatiana ran to her bookshelf and came back to her bed with a stack of books taller than her. She sat in Annabelle's lap while she turned the colorful pages.

...

Annabelle's been in the room for quite some time. I peered back into the room to see Annabelle cuddled up with Tatiana on the small twin princess bed.

"So this is the girlfriend Wyatt?" My mom scared me.

"Mom don't do that you scared me. Keep your voice down they're sleeping and I don't want them to hear you. She's just a friend I wanted help tonight because you know how Ana can get."

"Oh okay Wyatt what ever you say."