2.4

Annabelle

"You're just a desperate slut. A few months ago nobody knew you and now you think you're the shit because you're in the group. Everyone wants to be in that group and suddenly one day you're just able to leach your way in. How long till you dump Finn for one of his friends? Just do the school a favor and kill yourself whore." The girl shoved me against the lockers with her pink acrylic claws in my face. "What are you looking at? Get out of here nobody likes you."

Run, that was my first instinct and that's what I did. I ran out the building through one of the back doors where there was nobody to stop me. I just needed to leave. I have two classes left in the day, but I can't handle it.

Everyone loves Finn there's no denying it. He's the most popular boy in the school. He was the captain of the varsity basketball team as a sophomore. Once Jack started telling people that we had a thing everyone's been giving me back lash. They say since I was once a nobody I don't deserve Finn. I really don't deserve Finn he's way too good for me, but I love him, I really do.

As I approached the apartment building I stopped to catch my breath. Wow, I'm really out of shape and I really need my license. My birthdays in almost here and I'm taking the test the day of my birthday. Interrupting my thoughts my phone was vibrating. There was a few texts from Finn.

Finn

Baby Belle where are you
Class just started I saw you this
morning why aren't you here

Hey so sorry I'm sick and I had
to leave I'm sorry Finny :(

It's okay no big deal don't worry
about it
I'll pick up your fav Panera
chicken noodle soup💓

Finn thank you but I'm okay
you don't need to

Somethings wrong what's
going on

It's nothing I'm fine I was just needed
a break from school

I'm coming after school I know
your sad don't even try me

Finn..

Not long after I must have fallen asleep on the couch because I don't remember anything. The only thing I know is that Finn's quietly trying to sneak in the apartment.

"Sorry I woke you princess, but I brought you soup. I hope that's alright."

"Hi," I greeted him waking up. "I thought I told you that you didn't need to bring me anything."

Finn looked at me and frowned. He was looking at my face. I get up and look in the mirror on the hallway wall. Mascara was smeared all over my face, shit.

"Oh Annabelle, what's wrong?" I just look at him and tears threatened to leave my eyes. My head collided with his shoulder as I let out all my emotions. "Hey, it's okay. I just need to know what's going on."

"Some girl she-she said that I that I should kill myself and shouldn't be friends with you guys."

"And why is that? They're just jealous like look at you. You're absolutely gorgeous with such an amazing personality. Hey, look at who you're dating too, like he's pretty hot. I'm just kidding, but seriously you're perfect just the way you are. I like you, I like you a lot and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

"I don't deserve you I really don't Finn-"

"No more sad sappy stuff. Let's have a little fun."

Finn shot up with a splurge of energy. He turned on the tv and put on switched at birth, our favorite show. By our favorite show I meant my favorite show that Finn was forced into watching. Recently he's taken a liking for it. Finn pulled me into his lap. He began to feed my the soup he brought me.

"Eat up buttercup."

Finn

I hate seeing Belle sad it kills me. I feel like it's my fault, but there's nothing I can really do. There's nothing I can prevent from happening and I feel so unhelpful. She's so beautiful I don't understand why a person would hurt her. She's just like a delicate flower, so precious and beautiful.

She's said she's okay and she's fine, but I'm watching her change. I've noticed a change in her attitude at school and more concerning I've witnessed her loose weight. She gets skinner nearly every time I see her.