Ch. 28 mama agreste

~1 September~

Marinette was in Paris again sleeping in her bed.
"Marinette wake up." Sabine said and Marinette rolled her eyes. "Not this again." She sighed and looked at her necklace and at her embrace. She smiled again and crawled out her bed.

After changing her clothes and stuff she entered downstairs.
"Good morning dear." Sabine smiled at her daughter. "Good morning, mama." Marinette smiled back at her mother and took a seat at the table. "Ready for school?" Sabine asked and Marinette smiled soft. "I don't know, I miss Alya and Nino, I'm happy to see them back." Marinette answered and Sabine walked over to her daughter, she pulled her in a hug and smiled.

"I'm happy if you're happy, Marinette." Sabine said and Marinette returned the hug with a smile. "Now eat your breakfast and run to school, you're almost too late!" Sabine said and Marinette jumped up. "What time is it?" She asked and Sabine looked at the clock, "Time for school." she chuckled and Marinette rolled her eyes, "I see you later! Bye mama!" She kissed her cheek and ran outside. "Marinette, wait! You forgot something!" Her mother screamed at her and Marinette quickly turned around back in the bakery. "What is it, mama?" She asked and Sabine handed her a box with self made macarons. "Don't forget these, it makes a good first impression for your new classmate." Sabine smiled and Marinette raised a brow. "I have a new classmate?" Marinette asked and Sabine chuckled. "Oh, you never know right? Maybe, or maybe not?" Sabine said and Marinette nodded. "Bye, mama." She kissed her cheek again and ran outside.

Marinette was just on time in her class, she ran to the seat next to Alya and pulled her in a big hug. "MARINETTE I MISSED YOU SO BAD!" Alya screamed and held her tighter. Then she turned to Nino and smiled at him. "Hey dudette, missed me?" Nino smiled sheepishly and Marinette chuckled. "Of course I missed my best friend." She smiled and Nino smiled back. Madame Bustier entered the room and did her stuff until someone knocked on the door. A honey skin toned woman with blond hair, a low ponytail and big olive green eyes entered the room, and smiled brightly at everyone in the room and then at madam Bustier.

"Hello miss, I'm Mama Agreste, and this is my son Adrien Agreste. I'm sorry for being late." The woman said and Miss Bustier nodded. "Welcome, Adrien." She greeted him and Adrien smiled at madame Bustier.

"Adrien?" Marinette stiffened and stared at Adrien.

"Marinette?" He looked back in her bluebell eyes and smiled.