Ch. 26 dont ruin my life.

I'm supposed to be at school rn but instead of that I'm in the Starbucks writing with a friend lol. But this WiFi sucks so it'll probably be posted in the evening lol.

Chloe and Adrien talked almost all night long about life and stuff and Adrien was surprised by Chloe her other side. She can be really annoying and stubborn but she actually can be really sweet.

~The following morning~

It was early in the morning and Adrien was packing his last bag. He wanted a proper goodbye with Marinette but he knew she was still asleep. So he had an idea.

He walked to his balcony and climbed over his balcony to Marinettes balcony to say goodbye.
Her window was gladly open and Adrien smiled. He tiptoed inside her room to reveal her sleeping on her bed. She looked so cute asleep. He wanted to pull her in a hug so bad but decided to take is slow.
Adrien walked over to her bed and stroked her cheek. He leaned closer and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you again, M'lady." Adrien whispered and then leaned back. He smiled and walked away from her bed back to the balcony.
He wanted to climb over the balcony back to his room when he heard Marinette looking up.
"A-Adrien?..." She asked half asleep and rubbed her eyes. Adrien smiled and disappeared in his room. The last thing Marinette could see was a shadow of him. She sighed and closed her eyes again.

"Don't leave me..."

"I'm sorry for leaving you."

"Adrien? Are you ready?" Gabriel asked suddenly and Adrien startled a bit.
"No I'm not ready." Adrien answered sternly and Gabriel raised a brow.
"What did you forget?" Gabriel asked and Adrien chuckled. "No father, I'm talking about the fact that you're again ruining my life." Adrien answered and threw his stuff on the ground. "Don't do this again Adrien, I have no time for this." Gabriel cried and turned around.
"No father, don't you see it? Every time I'm enjoying life, you're here to ruin it." Adrien said and Gabriel turned around again to face his son. "What are you talking about son? I want the best for you, don't you see that? Gabriel asked slightly irritated and Adrien scoffed. "Why can't I have a girlfriend? Because you and mom aren't together anymore? I understand that you're afraid father. But this is just selfish." Adrien said and Gabriel frowned.
"Why do we have to leave? Because I'm having fun? Because I'm in love?" Adrien asked and rolled his eyes.
He took his stuff and walked to the door.
"I'm coming with you because I love you father.
Not because I want this." Adrien said and left his room. Gabriel sighed deep and also left the room.

~time skip~

Adrien, Nathalie and Gabriel were in the plane flying back home. Adrien sighed deep and Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Can you not, please?" Gabriel asked and Adrien scoffed unbelievable. "Oh I'm sorry father for sighing.
I'll do what you say because you're my father and you know how to raise your son." Adrien said irritated and Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I'm going to the toilet." Adrien grumbled and stood up from his chair. "Gabriel, I don't think this is a good idea." Nathalie began and Gabriel turned to her. "I know my son the best and he'll listen to me." Gabriel said and Nathalie nodded. "Yes, but, he's right you know? I'm not disrespecting your decisions, but maybe if you listen to your son..." She tried and Gabriel rolled his eyes. "What? What do you want me to do?" Gabriel asked harsh and Nathalie shrugged.

"Let him visit his mother, in Paris." Nathalie answered and smiled at Gabriel. He looked unsure at his assistant. "I don't think that's a good idea, Nathalie." Gabriel hesitated but nodded.
"I'll think about it."

I feel like... My chapters have been better don't you think? I feel like this isn't good enough...