Ch.24 she told him?

Marinette and Adrien were in her room playing video games and Adrien was losing as always. "Adrien, you're so good at this game." Marinette laughed and he rolled his eyes. "I already told you, I'm better at other things." Adrien said and Marinette scoffed, she looked in his eyes and smiled. "Like what?" She asked but already knew what was coming. This happened once before they were a couple. "You know what I'm gonna say." Adrien teased while leaning closer to her face. "No I don't, actually." She smirked and Adrien laughed playfully at his girlfriend. "I can show you instead, what about that?" Adrien teased and breath on her lips. "I'd love that." Marinette whispered and she just wanted to press her lips on his when someone interrupted her.
"Marinette?" Sabine knew that Adrien and Marinette were dating, they told her. "I'm sorry for interrupting, but Adrien, your father is here. He needs to talk with you." Sabine smiled at the couple and Adrien nodded. "Of course, miss Cheng." Adrien said and crawled of the bed to leave the room. "Please dear, call me Sabine." Sabine smiled at him and he smiled back. "Of course. See you later Mari." He blew an air kiss to Marinette and winked at her. Marinette waved back and he then closed the door.
"You two are so cute together." Sabine exclaimed and cheered happy. "Hehe." Marinette answered and pulled her mother in a big hug.

Meanwhile with the Agrestes...

Adrien walked in the hall to reveal his father looking furious at him. "Yes father?" Adrien asked and Gabriel showed a photo on his phone. It was a photo of Adrien and Marinette on the beach walking while Adrien giving her a peck on the cheek. "What is this?" He asked and Adrien sighed. It was now or never, he thought. "Father listen, please." Adrien began but Gabriel shook his head. "No Adrien you listen to me. I thought that I told you to never see her ever again?" Gabriel asked and rolled his eyes. "I want you to break up with her, now!" He raised his voice and pointed with his finger at Marinettes room. "But why do you think that we're together? You've caught us kissing, so a peck on her cheek is nothing compared to that!" Adrien screamed back and Gabriel laughed soft. "Chloe told me." Gabriel said and Adrien looked with unbelief at his father. "Now come with me. We're gonna fix this mess and then you're pack your bags." Gabriel said and Adrien shook his head. "Pack my bags? For what?" Adrien asked confused and Gabriel stared at his son. "We're gonna leave, tomorrow morning." Gabriel said and Adrien froze for a second. His heart stopped with beating and he felt tears in his eyes. "But father, w-" He wanted to protest but Gabriel glared at him to shut him up. "Yes father." Adrien said soft and looked at the ground. "Now, follow me." Gabriel said and Adrien nodded.
They walked to Marinette her room and knocked on the door. "Don't take too long. We have still a bunch of things to do." Gabriel whispered and Adrien nodded. They heard a 'come in' through the door and Adrien opened it. Gabriel walked after him with a big smile.
"Hey Adrien." Marinette smiled. Sabine was still in her room and greeted the two.
"H-Hey, Marinette. I'm here to say that, I don't wanna be with you anymore. It's over between us." He said and Marinette froze. "Oh, dear Adrien. So sad, I'm so sorry about this." Gabriel said but Adrien knew it was fake. "W-What do you mean, it's over? Adrien?" She asked and felt her eyes watering with tears but Adrien hold his mouth closed and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, we have to go." Gabriel smiled at them and placed his hands on Adriens shoulders. "Good evening." Gabriel said and pulled Adrien with him out the room.

"Good boy, now pack your stuff. And remember, don't let anyone inside your room." Gabriel said and Adrien nodded. "Yes father." He grumbled soft and opened his room.

Sorry... 😖