Ch.5 A hot tub...

Still in the elevator...

"Adrien, when will someone notice we're stuck in here?" Marinette asked and Adrien shrugged making Marinette roll her eyes. She pulled him away and walked to the phone in the elevator (there is a phone in a elevator right? like a help phone or something.? XD)

"Hello? Yeah hey, there's a little problem with the elevator here. Second stair, please. Okay thank you very much." Marinette smirked while looking at a sight of Adrien. "This is how you do it." Marinette said proud making Adrien laugh. "Damn... Marinette, thanks!" Adrien said excited and Marinette smiled warm "Of course, Agreste." She giggled and Adrien laughed hard.
"They are gonna fix it right away." She said and Adrien nodded. After two minutes the lights were on again and the elevator moved again. They looked at each other with a blush on their faces and Marinette couldn't help it. She just hugged him one more time before leaving him. He smiled and hugged her back, then the elevator stopped and they had to both go their way.

She wandered around and eventually entered a place with some hot tubs. Two to be specific. It were small hot tubs and it was obviously those were for people who are in love.
She blushed about the thought of Adrien and her in this tub, cozy in each other's arms, cuddling.
But then she got scared...
She only just met him and she already thought about that?...

(The whole fandom: it's ur future husband mari x)

Anywaysss I'm babysitting a random kid rn and I'm so tired... Y'all like i don't care bish HAHA anyway hope you liked it sorry it's so short enjoy! X