Ch.7 lets share some kisses

Marinette was in her bathroom done with showering and dressed in her pyjamas as she was drying her hair when she looked at her phone. Should she send Alya a message? Hell yeah

Me: when I'm back I'm gonna kill you.

Alya: mwahahah 😈

Me: why aren't you sleeping?

Alya: you woke me up, bitch x

Me: go to sleep!

Alya: only if you promise me to share a bed with your prince on the black horse HAHAA

Me: Alya! I'm only 15y/o you perv!!!!

Alya: I'm kidding girl, goodnight xo!

Marinette laughed at her bestfriend and shook her head. She wrapped a towel on her head and walked out the bathroom to her bed. She sat on her bed and just wanted to sketch some designs when she heard someone trying to unlock her door. She sighed and walked to the door, when she opened the door she rolled her eyes.
"You're in the wrong room." She said and Adrien looked weird at her "Really? Oh I see. That's my room, I'm sorry to disturb." He said while pointing to the room next to Maris room. Marinette and Adrien both frowned when Adrien unlocks his door. "Wait... Does that mean our rooms are next to each other?" They both asked at the same time and then looked at each other.
"Oh lord... It is!" He said and smirked widely. Marinette face palmed and closed her door with a 'Whatever'.

After a while she was done with some sketches and smiled proud at the results. Suddenly she heard a knock on her window. She opened the window and entered the balcony, revealing Adrien standing on it.
"What the- Adrien what are you doing here?" Marinette asked with unbelief and Adrien smiled uncomfortable.
"I-I eh... I don't know, just wanted to talk." He shrugged and Marinette did a mental face palm.
"You could just go through the door?" She asked and Adrien fake smiled "Y-Yeah, but I'm your prince, your knight. Going through doors is boring. This is more romantic." He smirked and Marinette rolled her eyes. "Aren't we a little old for that?" She asked and he shook his head "No princess, never." And with that they both walked in her room.

"Nice room." He said and Marinette smiled at him.
"So... What do you wanna talk about?" She asked him and he shrugged. "I don't know... I just wanted some comfort, I guess." He said and Marinette nodded "What about your parents? Did they drop you here too, without asking your permission or something?" She asked and Adrien looked pale at Marinette. "M-My father never asks me anything..." He said soft and Marinette patted on a place next to her on the bed, he walked to the place and went to sit.
"Oh... I'm sorry, Adrien. I-I didn't know." She said soft and Adrien smiled lightly. "That's okay. And yeah, I didn't really ask for all this, but yeah..." Marinette nodded in agreement and regretted this conversation, she hated to see him look sad. "But hey, it's vacation. No sad feelings. Let's have some fun." Marinette said and Adrien looked up at her with a smile. He looked deep in her eyes and smiled. Marinette felt her cheeks turning slightly pink and looked back in his eyes.
Bluebell blue met emerald green. She looked dreamy in his eyes when she noticed Adrien leaning closer to her, and to his surprise she did the same. They were inches apart until their lips touched.
Marinette felt her heart beating really fast and with Adrien happened the same.
"Why am I kissing him? I just met him... This is wrong. Really wrong." She thought and with that she pulled back. She looked at a red headed Adrien and he smiled at her.

She looked confused and started to breath faster, suddenly she felt a boost of confidence and she wanted to feel his lips again on hers. So she leaned in and kissed him again. Now not innocent but more passionate. She wrapped her arms around his neck while deepening the kiss. She felt him wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her on his lap. With her legs wrapped around his waist they continued their make out session.

Hey thanks for reading x see ya!