Ch.3 adrien

They tiptoed to a small place next to the toilet and sat on their knees.
"So... What's your name?" Marinette asked and the blonde boy smirked "Princess, my name is Chat Noir." He said and Marinette rolled her eyes "Right, and I'm Ladybug. Really what's your name?" She asked sarcastic and he laughed. "My name is Adrien, Adrien Agreste." He said and Marinette thought about the name. "Hmmm Agreste... That name sounds familiar." She said and he smirked "Probably voted as one of the most beautiful last names. That's why it sounds so familiar." She rolled her eyes again but chuckled a bit "No I'm serious, I've heard it somewhere before." She said and left her finger on her chin while thinking.

Then she remembered again "Oh it's you! The son of Gabriel Agreste, my favorite fashion designer." She said enthousiast and he chuckled, "That's right, princess." He winked at her and she rolled her eyes again. (Like the 846513 time that day.) "Stop calling me that, Adrien." She said and he looked deep in her eyes "Well, then tell me your name. That would be helpful, princess." He smirked again "My name is Marinette." She answered and he looked unsure at her, what she didn't understand "What?" She asked and he smiled "And your last name?" He asked and she blushed a little at his smile. Secretly she always thought he was handsome, she never met him before but she always saw him on covers of magazines.

"Why are you blushing, princess?" Adrien asked soft and Marinette snapped out of her thoughts, "I-I wasn't b-blushing." She rambled and face palmed herself mentally for stuttering in front of him. "A-Anyway, my last name is Dupain-Cheng." She answered and he nodded "You're the girl who owns a bakery?" He asked and she nodded "My parents, actually. I just help them a lot." She said and he looked excited at her "Oh, that's nice of you. I've always wanted to buy something in your bakery, they say it's really good." He smirked and Marinette smiled brightly "Thanks, Adrien. Why don't you do it?" She asked and his expression went unreadable. He looked blank at Marinette and she looked back. "Er... Enough about me, tell me about you." He said nervous and Marinette nodded "Well... I'm Marinette, I-..." She stopped talking when she suddenly saw someone standing next to the her looking at them. They both turned to the man and Adrien smiled nervous "H-Hey, father. How are you, hehe." He asked while standing up and Marinette did the same. "Adrien, you need to sleep. Follow me." He said sternly and Adrien looked at the ground "But father, why can't I stay here for a little longer?" He asked with a sad face and Marinette immediately felt bad for him. "Adrien, it's worse enough that I had to wake up. For controlling or you're safe, so do not argue with me, and follow me!" Gabriel almost screamed and Adrien nodded while looking at the ground. He didn't turn around to look at Marinette, he just followed his father in silent.
"Bye... Adrien." She waved sad and walked to her seat.