Ch.4 you again?

1 day later...

Marinette and her parents were checking in the hotel and she looked around. It was a really chic hotel, it had a beautiful but cozy lobby were a few people were talking. Marinette smiled "At least one good thing about this vacation." She thought in herself and then followed her parents to their rooms.
Marinette had a room for herself next to her parents room. (let's just deal with it x)

She opened her door and immediately threw her bags on the ground, then she fell on the huge bed and went for a nap, because she barely slept on the plane.

After her little nap she unpacked her stuff and went to her parents room, to ask what she could do in the meantime.
"Marinette, what if you walk around the hotel, it's really big. Maybe you'll find something you like." Sabine suggested and Marinette nodded with a smile, then she left the room on her way to explore.

Marinette walked in the elevator and pressed the button to go to the lobby when on the way it stopped and someone joined her. (guess 3 times who it was.)

Marinette literally face palmed by the person who just joined her, but she was secretly a little happy. "Well hey there, m'lady. Nice to see you again." Adrien smirked and Marinette rolled her eyes. "I've been thinking... Have your eyes ever rolled out of your face? Because you're rolling them a lot, princess." He started to laugh and Marinette started to roll her eyes again, but stopped with rolling when she thought about what he just said.
"Whatever, you talk just so stupid." Marinette said back and Adrien started smirking widely. He walked closer to Marinette and she walked backwards until she felt the wall on her back. He leaned closer to her face and smirked wide. He just wanted to say something until they heard a weird sound coming out of the elevator. The lights turned off and the elevator stopped.

"Great, just great. Now we're stuck in here, for I don't know how long." Marinette grumbled and Adrien grinned widely "Princess, I would be happy to be stuck in a elevator with the Adrien Agreste." Adrien said and Marinette raised a brow "You call yourself The Adrien Agreste?" She asked and he started to laugh hard. "Only for you, princess." He whispered in her ear and she shivered a little of his voice.

The following ten minutes they didn't say a word to each other. Adrien tried to call his father multiple times but there wasn't any service, so it was kinda useless. And Marinette sat on the ground thinking about life and stuff.
"Adrien, stop calling, it won't work." Marinette said while standing up and Adrien grumbled angry. "Okay you're right... Let's just sit and wait." He said and looked at his phone, revealing that he only had 2% battery anymore. He grumbled again and turned his phone off.

"Marinette, let's sit together. That's more cozy." Adrien said while looking where Marinette was, he couldn't see anything without his phone and Marinette left hers in her room. "Why?Just stay on your side, Adrien." Marinette said but Adrien shook his head with a smirk, he walked to the other side of the elevator but Marinette felt him coming to her so she ran then to the other side to leave him.
"Marinette come here, please." Adrien said with a sad but cute voice and Marinette giggled while walking away from him. Okay the elevator was small so it was more a crappy run. Anyway he finally felt Marinettes hand on his arm and took his chance. He took her hand and pulled her to him, her head bumped on his chest making them both blush. He didn't know what to do so he just hugged her. He hugged her tight and to his surprise she hugged him back, making Adrien smile a bit.

"Why are we hugging?" Marinette whispered and Adrien smiled of her question "I don't know princess. I think I just wanted to hug you." He whispered and Marinette felt her cheeks turning deep red of his words.

And then she leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

(lulz jk)

HAHA YALL PRANKED XO
ain't funny je sais x