Ch.18 believe me

It's saturday and Adrien has a photo shoot today.

~At the photo shoot~

Marinette, Robin and Mary were on their way to the beach to join Adrien with his photo shoot.

"It'll be so fun." Mary said excited and smiled evil. "What do you mean? It's always the same, watching dad making photo's of him. It's so boring." Robin exclaimed and rolled her eyes. Marinette giggled soft and wrapped her arm around Robins neck. "It'll be fine. I'm with you and it will be fun!" Marinette said and smiled at Robin. Robin smiled back, and they walked further to the beach.

A little later they were at the beach and Adrien was just going to change his clothes. "Hey girls, nice of you to join." Adrien said happy and looked at Marinette, she blushed and waved at him. Robin rolled her eyes at her friend. "Just date already." Robin said and chuckled a bit. "Yeah, hey, Adrien. Go change in your clothes already!" Mary said overly excited and everyone looked unsure at her. "Why are you so excited?" Marinette asked and Mary smirked wide. "I'll explain you, wait one minute." Marinette and Robin both nodded their head and looked away from her.

After Adrien went to change his clothes Mary pulled Marinette and Robin with her away. "Now, tell us Mary, what did you do girl?" Robin asked unsure and Mary smirked wide again. She looked at Marinette and started "Remember the day we met each other? We went that afternoon for something to eat. And then Chloe and Adrien came? Chloe was being annoying again." She started and Marinette slowly nodded. "As always." She rolled her eyes. "Anyway, they deserve revenge." She laughed had and evil and people at the beach looked at her. "Uh- I'm sorry, so you're gonna see what I did. It'll be hilarious." She said and walked back to the photoshoot. Marinette and Robin looked at each other with a weird expression. They shrugged and walked after Mary. 

They waited and talked with their father until Adrien came back. He was wearing a black swimsuit and I had to admit. He looked good. Marinette blushed deep red when she looked at him. "He looks hot, don't you think?" Marinette whispered in Robin her ear and Robin shook her head. "You're into him, not me." Robin chuckled and Marinette looked at the ground while blushing. She took a last peak of him and he winked at her. Her heart made a little jump and she smirked wide at him. "Okay, Adrien, take this position." The photographer demanded and Adrien nodded his head. He turned around for his position and everyone gasped. "Er... Adrien? I'm sorry but what is that?" The photographer asked him and pointed at his swimsuit. Adrien looked confused at him and shrugged. "It's the swimsuit I had to wear. Why?" He asked confused and Marinette and Mary were giggling soft "So this was her revenge." Marinette thought in herself and tried to stop with giggling, but she kinda failed, the same with Mary. Robin only rolled her eyes because such pranks were normal for her. Mary did them all the time with her. "Did you cut in the swimsuit?" The photographer asked disgusted and Adrien looked weird at him. "What? No! I didn't do anything. What are you talking about?" He asked and looked at the back of his swimsuit. His jaw immediately dropped when he saw a whole hole in the swimsuit where his butt is. "Oh my gosh." exclaimed and tried to hide the hole with his hands. Marinette couldn't hold it anymore and started to laugh really loud. Mary did the same  and Robin tried to stop them. "Did you do this?" Adrien asked and looked sternly at Marinette. She immediately stopped laughing and smiled innocent at him. "I- I didn't do that, I mean..." She said and Adrien looked hurt at Marinette. "Was this your prank from that time in the airport?" He asked and was ready to walk away. "What? N-no! Adrien, I-" She started but Adrien was already gone. 

"Why would you do that, Marinette." The photographer/ father of Mary and Robin asked. "But I didn't do anything." She exclaimed and Mary walked over to her father and Marinette. "Papa, she has nothing to do with this." She said calmly and wrapped an arm around Marinettes shoulder. "I did it, obviously." She continued and her father looked mad at her. "Why would you to that then? Do you wanna be grounded?" He asked sternly and Mary rolled her eyes at her father. "As you always do? Of course father." She said annoyed and shook her head. Robin joined their argument and tried to, call her twin sister. "Mary, calm down." She said and Mary shook her head. "How can I stay calm? He's always grounding me for the stupidest things." She said and glared at her father. "Do not look at me like that, Mary! You're grounded, yes AGAIN!" He screamed and Mary rolled her eyes. "Whatever! But I'm proud of what I did!" She screamed back and stormed away from the rest. Her father sighed and shook his head, Robin did the same, and Marinette patted Robins back. "I'm sorry about her. I'll help you clean the stuff." Marinette suggested but the photographer shook his head. "That's fine. You can go now." He said and Marinette nodded calm. "Robin, go after Mary, who knows what she's gonna do." He said worried and Robin nodded quick. Then she ran after her sister. Marinette looked around the beach when she saw Adrien back in his clothes walking away. "This is my chance." She thought and ran to Adrien. She yelled his name multiple times but he didn't turn around. When she finally reached him he looked around at her. "Adrien, wait." She asked and Adrien turned around again to walk away from her. Marinette stopped him with pulling him into a hug. She hugged him tight but he didn't return the hug. She sighed and pulled him back to look in his eyes. "Adrien, I have nothing to do with this." She started and Adrien scoffed."Then who has? This was your chance to take me back." He said and looked deep in her eyes. Marinette looked at the sand and shut her mouth. "I-I can't tell you, who." She answered soft and Adrien scoffed again. "Because it was you, wasn't it?" He asked and she only shook her head. "Please believe me, Adrien." She whispered and Adrien shook his head. "Bye, Marinette." He said and walked away from her. Leaving a sad Marinette alone in the sand. 

So dramatic, olaaa. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter!