Ch.20 🔥💙

"I love you, Marinette."

"..."

"Adrien, I-I love you too." Marinette said and Adrien smiled and pulled her closer to him. "But there's something you need to know." Marinette said and pulled away from him. "It's about the foto shoot." Marinette said and Adrien shook his head. "It wasn't you, I know." Adrien said and tried to pull her in a hug again but she leaned back. "H-How did you know?" She asked confused and Adrien shrugged. "Mary told me. We talked yesterday." He answered calmly about it and Marinette shook confused her head. "Okay then." Marinette said and lay down again in his arms. "The sunset is so beautiful, don't you think?" Marinette asked dreamy and Adrien nodded. "Not as beautiful as you." Adrien answered making Marinette blush.
"You're so cheesy. It's adorable." Marinette answered and Adrien laughed hard.
"It's so irresistible." Marinette continued and Adrien smirked while lifting her head with his fingers to have eye contact. "You are irresistible." Adrien said and kissed her. She immediately melt into the kiss and smiled through some kisses. He carefully bite her lip teasing her.
He left his tongue on her lip asking for entrance which Marinette gladly accepted. She opened her mouth and Adrien earned moans from her in return. They played hide and seek with their tongues and Marinette smiled through some kisses.  

After a while they both pulled back for air and they breathed heavily while resting in each others arms. "You're so beautiful." Adrien whispered in her ear and Marinette smiled wide. "And you so handsome." Marinette replied making Adrien chuckle. "Thank you haha." he chuckled soft and Marinette rest her head on his chest. They stayed in that position and looked together at the sunset. 

Marinette and Adrien talked about everything in the fresh air and everything was perfect until Adrien noticed that Marinette was shivering. "Wanna go inside?" Adrien asked and Marinette hesitated "I mean... If you don't mind, It's kinda cold." Marinette answered and Adrien chuckled. "It' okay. Come with me." Adrien stood up and offered Marinette his hand. She took it and they walked hand in hand away. When they arrived at Marinettes room Adrien hold her hand tighter. He didn't wanna let Marinette go. "M-Marinette?" He stutters a bit and blushed. She turned at him and smiled brightly. "Yes, Adrien?" She responded and Adrien chuckled at her. "I known this is everything but romantic..." He began and Marinette looked with hope at Adrien. She knew what was coming :) "But, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked and Marinette smiled brightly. She jumped in his arms and kissed his cheek. "Of course I wanna be your girlfriend, Adrien." She whispered in his ear and Adrien smiled bright. He opened her door and invited himself in. With his girlfriend in his arms he closed the door.

...