Ch.12 frenemy

Two days later...

It was evening and Marinette was in her room reading a book when she suddenly a knock heard on her window. She looked at it and saw Adrien standing on her balcony. She frowned at him but opened the window to let him in.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and Adrien smiled nervous. "I-I wanted to say sorry..." He said and Marinette looked unsure at him. "For Chloe, and that day when we, you know, when I stormed out your room." He said and Marinette nodded.
"Apology accepted. Good night." She wanted to push him out again but he was stronger and stopped her. He looked deep in her eyes and smiled soft "Marinette, you don't mean this, right?" He asked and Marinette looked at the ground. To be honest... The only thing she could think about was the kiss they shared. And she wanted his lips on hers again, but she was confused about her feelings.
"Adrien..." She began and he looked up.
"Do you know how weird it is, to see your crush since forever, who you never expected to meet in real life?" She asked and Adrien frowned "That sentence was weird..." He chuckled a bit and Marinette rolled her eyes.
"I mean, I don't know what to think. Why are you here, now? Why aren't you with Chloe, or Robin?" Marinette continued "You know them your whole life, and me for a week. So why me?" She asked and Adrien smiled. "Because you're special, you're doing something to me, I can't describe what. But I love the feeling when I'm with you. It only appears when I'm with you." He answered and Marinette looked at the ground. "Then why were you so harsh in the restaurant?" She whispered and Adrien looked unsure at her.
"Marinette, c-can I kiss you again?" He asked and Marinette looked up in his beautiful green eyes.
"Adrien, answer my question." She said and Adrien bit his lip, he thought about it. "I... I don't know." He answered soft and Marinette nodded slowly.

"Adrien, I don't want us to be like this. Like enemies." She said soft and Adrien nodded with a smile. "I don't want this either. I wanna be friends." Adrien answered and Marinette smiled.
"Let's be frenemies." She smirked and Adrien chuckled "What, why?" He asked and Marinettes smiled innocent "Because I still need to prank you back. Bye Adrien." And with that she pushed him out her room and quickly closed the door.

The end made no sense I know I was out of ideas for this chapter XDD