Ch. 15 fuck it

So I just watched the movie 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and it inspired me for this chapter. Happy reading hehe. LEMOOONN

It was now evening and Marinette was going to the lobby to read a book there. It was more cozy then alone in her room, because Robin and Mary were out with their parents for 3 days. She was walking through the hall and looked at the elevator. Should she? Yes she should. XD

She pressed the button and entered the elevator, when she was inside she just wanted to close it but some voice asked her to hold the door. "Hold the door, please!" Someone screamed and Marinette hold the door for the person, she immediately regretted it when she saw a blonde haired boy with green hair entering the elevator with a smirk. "Thanks, princess." Adrien smirked while standing next to her in the elevator. Marinette smiled soft at him and bit nervously her lip. Adrien glared at her and started breathing faster, Marinette noticed that and glared at him. "Why are you breathing so loud all of sudden?" She asked him and he felt his cheeks turning slightly pink. He went with his hand through his hair and chuckled nervously "It's ee... Nothing, Marinette." He answered and Marinette also started breathing faster. Adrien looked really hot with his hair messier than normal and his cheeks slightly pink.

She honestly now wanted to pull his shirt off his body right now, right here in this elevator. And kiss him infinitely long, but she had to stay strong, she didn't want him to have this effect on her. She suddenly noticed Adrien staring at her, she looked back and Adrien shook his head while leaning closer to her. "Fuck it." He said and crashed his lips on hers. He threw her arms above her head and pulled her closer to him, he wrapped his arms around her waist while deepening the kiss. He gently bite her lip, making Marinette moan in his mouth. "I want you so bad right now." He groaned between some kisses and Marinette smiled. "You can have me." She whispered and kissed him again. They made out until they arrived at the lobby. They had to stop, even when they didn't want to.

Marinette quickly pulled back when the elevators door opened. "Let's go to my room." Adrien whispered in her ear and Marinette nodded slowly, her head was going crazy and it was hard to control herself at this point.
A few people joined them and Adrien and Marinette were still breathing heavily from their make out session. When they finally reached their floor Adrien took her hand and pulled her with him to his room. He pulled her inside without looking back. He pushed Marinette to a wall and rest his hands on both sides of her head while smirking, but Marinette didn't want to wait. She took him by his shirt and pulled him closer to her, then their lips crashed together. Adrien wrapped his arms around her waist and Marinette her legs around his neck to deepen the kiss. She gently lay her tongue on his under lip to tease him a bit, he laughed between some kisses but gladly opened his mouth for entrance. Marinette explored his mouth with her tongue and Adrien did the same by his. Until she pulled back, she took his hand and pulled him with her to his bed, Adrien chuckled a bit but followed her.

"Wha-..." He was cut off by Marinette pushing him on his bed. She smirked and took of her t-shirt to reveal her lacy black bra. Then she crawled on the bed to Adrien and also took off his t-shirt. "Damn, those abs." Marinette smirked and she then pressed her lips on his again. Adrien went with his hands over her whole body until he reached her bra. He just wanted to unclip it when something stopped him. Better said, someone stopped him.

"Adrien?" 

"Ow shit..."

TUM DUM DUMMMMM..........

 HEHEE CLIFFHANGERRRR 

I honestly hate cliffhangers so yeah lol  

I love you too xxx 

btw I'm so bad at writing lemon and stuff so DO NOT JUDGE HAHHA 

I'm sorry see you later! X