Ch. 23 Alya knows best

Marinette was thinking. She was blind of love that she forgot about a little thing. The fact that in 20 days she and her boyfriend won't see each ever again. She was struggling with some decisions. Or she breaks up with him, today, because she won't see him ever again. Or she makes this last 20 days the best days of her life with him. She decided to call for help so she took her phone and called Alya. 

#~#~#~#~#~#~#,#~#~

Me: Alya, u awake? 🙂

Alya: FINALLY I HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT YOU. 😱

Me: can I call you? I need advice. 😌

Alya: sure. 😝

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

"Alya?" Marinette started and Alya cheered happily when she heard her voice.
"Girlllllllll, I need to tell you a bunch of stuff. Where should I start?" Alya stopped and Marinette laughed. "I missed this Alya. You me and talking about life. But I need your advice...." She said and Alya kept silent. "..." Marinette didn't understand why she didn't answer. "Alya, you there?" Marinette asked a little concerned but no answer. "Mari. I give you advice if you promise me to let me tell you my stories here in Paris. Kay?" Alya asked suddenly and Marinette jumped a bit. "Alya! S-sure, sure." Marinette chuckled nervously. "Okay girl, what's the matter?" Alya asked and Marinette sighed. "Do you remember Adrien?" Marinette started and Alya cheered excitedly.
"Of course I remember. He's your knight, your prince, your crush for like forever and the love of your life. Why?" Alya said making Marinette laugh. "Well, we're together. But the vacation is almost over and I'm scared that I'm gonna miss him. Isn't it better to break up with him?" Marinette asked and Alya nodded with understanding. "I see... Bud Mari, together or not together, you're gonna miss him anyway. I mean, you can also stay friends, but you're in love with him, it won't change anything." Alya said and Marinette sighed. "I'm sorry girl. My advice for you is this: Don't break up with him, it'll only hurt him more. But make from the last 20 days, the days of your life. Go have fun, go to Adrien, now. And tell him how much you love him and that you wanna spend the last days with him and only him." Alya said and Marinette sighed with a smile. "Thanks, Alya." Marinette said and Alya chuckled. "Of course, what are friends for?" She said and Marinette laughed. "Now tell me. What happened with you?" Marinette asked.

"Well, Nino..."