WINNIE THE MUTHA FUCKING POOH

Today we droped the kids off at the kids room on the boat. Us couples went and ate lunch together. I leaned on august shoulder taking a bite of my food. in walks in lonnie, amber, Trina and Zoey. they sat down at the another table. I caught Zoey staring at me then at august. I looked at august who look like he seen a ghost. mm some shit ain't right. "nawl that bitch got me fucked up!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and seen Jordan and karri and dallas. that sat at our table. "nicki!!!" Jordan squealed. "hey boo" I said hugging her. "Jordan , karri this is loni , Amani , Asia and Malaysia and their boos Antwon, Tyler and Devon. I said they all said hey and shook hands. "Sit down bae" karri said to Dallas. "wait you going out with dallas?" I asked. "umm yea I wanted to tell you nicki but I didn't kno how" she said. I nodded. "no it's fine.. yal good just never knew a bestfriend would do that, excuse me" I said getting up. "baeee!" august called out but I kept walking and I could hear them hoes laughing, Trina and them.

I went out the balcony and just let out deep breathes. I look out and just watched the ocean as it seem like the world was flat.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. "baby it's ok" august said in my ear. "why they even here?" I asked. "cause nicki it's some I really need to take care of" he kissed my neck and I start giggling. "baby please come back inside." he lead me back in and I say down. "so nicki how many kids you got now?" Jordan ask. "3" I smiled at august and he kissed my lips. "I see you girl" she said laughing.

I went to pick up the kids after lunch. "hey babies!" I said hugging them. august went to get gabbi from the nursey. I held Cali and nick hand as we went back to the room. "mommy we saw Mickey Mouse!" Cali squealed. "oh really?" I said smiling. as I was saying that I saw amber staring. "come on Cali" I said.

Amber pov

Yes I miss my little girl and nicki think she just can keep her and have her calling her mommy oh hell no she got another thing Comming.