Im his rider

Nicki pov (pic of her)

I woke up and look over to gabbi still sleeping. August ain't here so I need someone to sleep in the bed with me. My phone vibrated and I seen Asia was calling. "Hello?" I said through the phone. "open the door" she said. I got up and got out the bed. I walked down the hallway and opened the door. "Hey boo" I said letting her in. "hey girl" she said carriering in carter in his car seat. "girl so tell me why Devon team decide to keep him!" she said. "yay" I said quietly and did a little dance. "I was thinking it's about time we take another trip!" she said smiling. "aww shit where u thinking?" I asked curled up on the couch. "well I know loni kept saying that kailand kept saying she want to see Mickey Mouse" asia said. "we been to disney world already thou" I whined. "damnn" she said. I though about it. "disney cruise?!!!" I mentioned and her eyes lite up like a christmas tree. "go look it up!!!" she yelled. "alright alright," I said. I got up going to get my Mac book. I went the room and gabbi was wife awake looking around. "awww baby girl!" I said picking her up and getting the lap top. I came back in the living room. "awww heaven!!!" Asia said smiling. I put gabbi in her swing and turnt it on. I open my laptop and got to searching. "that's niceeeeee!!" Asia said smiling. "it's one to the Bahamas" I said smiling. "ooooweeeee yes yes yes!" Asia squealed. "mommy what's all that noise!" Cali said coming down the stairs with nick behind her with his pacifier in his mouth. He better enjoy it cause when august come back tomarrow night that pacifier going be gone. august hates him having it in his mouth. Cali came and sat on the couch. "Oooweee ma that's where we going?" Cali asked. "yeap" I said. "girl I gotta tell you some too." Asia said. "yal go to get yal shoes so we can go get breakfast" I said and they ran back up stairs. "what's wrong?" I asked her. "well I'm yo BFF and I love you and august but word on the street august got some head from a groupie at the strip club." she said. I sighed. "just head?" I asked. she nodded. i kept quiet. "what u thinking?" She asked. "I'm pissed off don't get me wrong but just head... that she gave him that's some I can deal rather than him fucking her, but trust I will ask his side of it" I said. "that's why I like I nicki u a real chick and u a rider for (lmao u get it rider 4 and rider for 😂😭😂😩😂) yo man." Asia said "Im inlove with him and I know he loves me back just by the way he looks at me .. And I can't throw a marriage away for a Thot that sucked his dick" I said. she nodded. "well girl ima get going... disney cruise it is !" I smiled "turn up!!!" I said letting her out and giving her a hug and carter a kiss.