Lets just work it out

I left walking out. "daddy?" I heard a little voice as I reach for the nob. I turn to see Cali standing there. "aye daddy's baby... what you doing up?" I asked her picking her up. "I heard you yelling at mommy" she said wiping her tears. "it's ok Cali.. Mommy and daddy was just talking really loud" I kissed her on the cheek. "Are you mad at mommy?" she asked. "no daddy not mad ... he just need to go get some fresh air." she looked at me like I was crazy. "let go get some milk" I said carrying her into the kitchen. I sat her on the counter and poured us both a glass of milk. I sighed and looked at her. "i love you Cali" I said. she took another sip and sat her cup down revealing her milk mustache. "I love you this much daddy!" Cali said spreading her arms. "Cali what are doing out of bed?" Nicki asked breaking the father daughter moment. "she came to spend time with me" I spat picking up Cali and walking past nicki. I took Cali to her room to tuck her in.

I walked out and jogg down the steps. "august can we talk?" nicki ask. "I'm
Not in the mood Nicole" I spat at her. "not in the mood???" she yelled getting in my face. "ight one question did u fuck him" I asked her. she looked down with tears coming to her eyes. "ight bet" I said pushing past her as she broke down in tears. I grabbed my keys and I paused infront of the door. "so this what it feels like?" I asked her. "what u mean" she looked at me. "does this what it feels like when I cheat on you" I asked her. "hurts even worst" she spoke softly. i turn to nicki and wrap my arms around her. she cried into my chest saying how sorry she was. "tomarrow we calling that counselor" I said.

😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩

"Hi ! I'm Brenda, I'm your counselor" she said smiling. "so let's start off with names , how long yal been married and just about your marriage period" she said I looked at nicki. "my name is Nicole this is my husband august we been married for 3 years going on 4 .. umm we have 3 kids . in. My opinion over all my marriage is wonderful it's just we do have trust issues" nicki said holding my hand. "august how you feel?" she asked me. "same exact way" I said. She wrote on the note pad. "so what cause these trust issues?" she looked at us both. "cheating ... from both sides" nicki said. she nodded. "hows you all sex life?" she asked. "shidddd good as hell doc" I said smirking. nicki and Brenda start laughing. "nicki?" she asked. "it's amazing!!" she said smiling. shid yal know daddy puts In work. "Ahha alright so what's causing us to cheat?" she asked. "I did it cause I wanted him to feel my pain" nicki said which made my heart stop. "august?" she looked at me. "idk in the moment it's like a bust a nut and out but with nicki I want to keep making love to her but these hoes they just .. oowee" I said. nicki shook her head. "Well august ima have to do a private session with you same as well as u too nicki... are we doing family vacations?" she asked. "yes.. disney cruise" nicki said. "perfect yal should take the trip and spend quality family time.... alright?" she said. I nodded. we stood up to leave. "ok yal next session is Friday on the 30th" she said. we nodded and walked out.