Donald KISS MY ASS Duck

August pov

To be honest I want us to move back to Cali. I mean alanta nice don't get he wrong but I really need to get back. like this new nigga on turf name Kvng. He a low key person, no body ever seen him before but from I heard he running LA, making moves and getting some real ass cash. let me say this ain't and can't NOBODY take my spot and my title in Compton. yea I know nicki don't want me in this drug shit but she got to be a rider for me on some real shit. I already bought us a 7 bedroom house in Cali. nicki don't know but I'm going to tell her soon. i invited the crew on the boat cause we had to discuss business plans like new warehouses and how we can get back on top. after that Terrance deal a couple years back shid everybody knew us. party my reason why my ass was almost locked up. this time I'm going get new niggas and a stronger team. shid I even had to hit up my nigga trey and mike. Zoey here on the boat is adding more stress on me.

I looked over in the bed and nicki and gabbi was sound asleep. the kids were knocked out. I eased out the bed and threw on a tshirt and slide ins. I snuck out the room. I look back and seen the house keeping woman smiling at me. I smiled back and waved. she winked. I smiled and kept walking. me and the Chris and all the crew met on the top deck. "Sup" I said dapping up all them. "nigga this is a nice ass boat" mel said. "hell yea" Chris added. "niggas listen alright?! look we back at it this time stronger and even better than before idk who the fuck this nigga kvng is and don't care actually. but we going take what's ours!" I said. they nodded. "listen I found this big ass ware orrrr we can get this mansion with a basement and just be a nice ass trap house with hoes and big booty bitches!" ace said. Dallas dapped him. " shid that mansion seem nice" I said. "Shid nigga it is nice ! fuck you mean!" ace said laughing.

After our meeting I went back to the room but ran I into Zoey. "Sup family man" she said licking her lips. "hey" I gave her one them dry ass heys that British on basketball wives hate. "August I don't give no fucks about ya girl nicki .. you remember how good it was when I sucked u up at the club!" she said cornering me and grabbing on my jr. "Zoey you need to chill , im happily married and my wife is your boss so you need to stop" I said kinda getting her off me with our putting my my hands on her. I want to choke the shit out of her ass for coming on to me that way. I walked out the elevator and went back to my room. when I got in there nicki was sitting up. "where the hell was you?" she asked. bae I was on the top deck with the fellas " u said taking my shirt off. she walked up to me. "oh really why DF you smell like perfume" she asked. "baby I -" she cut me off. "you was with that bitvh Zoey ... I kno yal fucked I seen the way she looked at you!" nicki semi yelled not wanting to wake the kids up. I sighed. "look that's the stripper that gave me head that it she came on to me in the elevator and I pushed her off" I told nicki. she shook her head. "baby I'm telling the truth" I said holding her waist. "sware yal are not fucking" I looked in her eyes. "baby I sware on my life" I told her. she nodded. "get your ass in this bed' she added.