YASSS

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

August pov

Chris text me and told me they got king. I was shocked but I know how my boys operate. I walked in the ware house. she was tired up and looking around. she didn't seem to be scared. I walked up to her. "Ooo u cutier in person." she said. I shook my head. "let's just kill this bitch!" Chris said annoyed. "I grabbed the gun and shoot her in the head." Her body slump over. I dapped my boys and walked away. I got home I took a long shower. tomarrow I'll be catching my plane to Amani wedding.

💍wedding day💍

All us grooms men was getting ready in the room. I pat Tyler on the back and told him that's things going be ok. my boy was nervous.

As the song started to play. us groomsmen walked down and stood in the ale. I saw loni mom hold loni baby, Jessica with Cali and nick. the music started again. in walked the bridesmaids. I smiled as nicki walked down the ale. sorry that my baby couldn't get the wedding she dreamed cause the police arrested me. I think I got some planned. she was beautiful in her long gown holding gabbi.

The entire time me and nicki eyes were locked on each other.

Reception💋

Nicki pov

I hugged everybody. it was good to see all my Atlanta girls and friends. "Amani!!!! boo your a wife!!!" I squealed giving her a hug. "thanks so much nicki." she said smiling. I gave Tyler a hug as well. "boo!" I said hugging Asia. man I miss her. I could tell some was a little wrong. "what's wrong boo?" I asked. "nonthing a cousin of mine got killed in LA, I mean we wasn't that close but it's still that's family." she said. I pulled her into a hug. after I hugged all my friends. avant you and I started playing. august walked over. "can we dance?" he asked me. I gave Asia gabbi and august took my hand leading to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist. he put his face in my neck. "I miss you." he whispered. I smiled. "I miss you too." I said. "I was thinking , we should get re married , cause u never got that dream wedding." he said I was shocked. "that sounds like a plan." I said blushing. he looked in my eyes and we started kissing.