A lil some some

Yal nigas got until 12am to read that book or all deals are off , my ass going be posting 1 a day like always....

Amani pov (pic of her)

"So you went to the fucking strip club!" I yelled at Tyler. "yes I did... and I had all the big booty hoes bouncing on my dic" he said. "Fuck you Tyler, " I said storming off. "that's coo" he said turning up the foot ball game. I rolled my eyes. Just then my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered. "you have one collect call... do you accept?" the machine asked. "Yes " I said. "hello?" I heard the voice in the phone. "trevor?" I asked. "yea"

Asia pov

"HOW COULD MY EX BOYFRIEND BE MY NEXT BOYFRIEND! I NEED TO KNOOOOOOO" I sung as I drove down the high way. I'm a little sad cause Devon May get traded to the Chicago bulls and I don't want to leave alanta. I went to go get Jessica. "Hey Jess Jess!" I said smiling. "hey girl, hey carter!" she said getting in. "girl I got some to tell you!" she said. "what is it?" I semi yelled. "girl I heard that august fuck some jump off at the strip club! " She said I shook my head. "u lien!" I said. "girl yessss and that Amani and Tyler wedding might her called off!" she said. I just shook mi head to these rumors.

August pov

I went and me an old friend, londan. "sup ma!" I said looking at her. "hey august" she said blushing. "How u been ?" I asked her. "good!" she said smiling.

Londan pov

Damnnnnnnnn august was looking good asf. I heard he a family man but shidddd . "so how's nicki?" I asked. he paused. "amazing , the family life and everything!" he said smiling. I licked my lips not hearing nun he said , them lips thou.

( short chapter just sneak peek!)