ŠWĖÉT ŁØVĘ

Ace pov ♠️

tonight we all went over to august and nicki place. I

Knew it was going be some by Jordyn and Alyah being there in the same room. "JAY!!! YOU READY MA?" I called out. she always late getting ready and shit. "IM COMMING DAYUM!" she yelled. she finally came out the room and we left. pulling up at august place I seen the rest of the crew was here. I walked in and everybody was chillen with a drink in their hand except nicki cause she had the baby. I brung china with me too. "Alyah!" china called out smiling. I shook my head. We all chilled and smoked. "so yal we need to be getting our next hit planed out." Chris said. I nodded into agreement. "we still looking for Trina hoe ass." august said looking at me. "what niggga?!!! shiddd I told u ima take care of that." I spat. Alyah came into the room and I couldn't keep my eyes off her, until I looked up and saw Jordyn eyeing me down. "move ova!" she spat at me. I moved and looked the over way. "Ace when you going to have some babies, yal niggas been married to long." nicki said giggling. "I know but I want them , she don't." I said taking a sip of my drink. nicki frowned up. everybody looked over at Jordyn. she got annoyed and jumped to defense. "fuck yal looking at?! ion want no bad ass kids so whatttttt ... you kno what fuck all yal." she got up and stormed off. "well then." trey said laughing. Alyah and China looked confused. I sighed and sat back.

Nicki pov

After Jordyn out burst I followed her. "boo what's wrong?" I asked her. she cross her arms and leaned against the counter. "nonthing nicki just go back in there." She rolled her eyes. "no you one of best friends , we going talk about this." I said trying to get through her. "nicki nobody want your relationship advise alright? cause you and august ain't the perfect couple either with him getting head from another female that work at magic." she blurted out. "....wait what?" I said confused. "How you know exactly where she worked... I never told u where she worked." I explained. "I been talking to Zoey." she admitted looking off. "YOU WHAT?" I questioned her. "so what nicki get over it , every thing don't a vole around you." she spat. "bitch u be friending a hoe that fucked my husband." I spat back getting in her face. I guess they heard cause august and ace came walking in with Alyah ,china and Chris behind. "What's going on?" august asked. "this bitvh bestfriends with Zoey." I said. "damnn for real?" august said confused. "nicki u know what I'm so tired of yo pathetic ass ,so damn stupid , august fuxking other hoes and you still with him , londan around here claiming she got his baby but yo stupid ass just so fucking blind and def that u don't even kno it." my body frozen. she walked out and ace just shook his head and followed her and they left. I looked at august. "baby it ain't nonthing like that!" he tried to explain but I ain't want hear it. he stopped me. "what august ?!" I said fighting back tears. "I ain't the dad , when I came back Here I met up with her and I told her that of she needed anything that I got her ... and now she want me to give her some money for her baby but I told her that's for her nigga to take care of her and not me... but she hiding some against me." explained. "what she holding against you?!" I asked. "I can't say but-" I cut him and walked off to get the kids and leave.

Ace pov ♠️

I got home I ain't want to hear Jordyn mouth or the bull shit she been on lately. I grabbed my phone and went and sat in my home studio. I left china back with Alyah I knew she was going ok there. I text Alyah cause that all I could think about.

Me- Twinkie!!

Lyah😋- ugh lmao stop calling me that

Me- why

Lyah😋- cause u kno ion like it

Me- but I like it 😩

lyah😋- cause you stupid😒

Me- 😣😒 why u gotta bring up my IQ test scores

Lyah😋- 😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry

Me- Lyah?

Lyah😋- yea?

Me- I really miss you 😣

Lyah😋- all honesty I miss you too Amodd 😣

Me- can I see you?

Lyah😋- your wife.....

Me- I know , but I REALLLY !!!!! need to see you , what of I said it's an emergency?

Lyah😋- then I'll have to make sure u ok

Me- well I'm about to come get you

Lyah😋- ok

I cut my phone off. I grabbed my keys and left out.

I went and picked up Alyah and I took her to get some fast food. we sat in the car and ate. "girl don't be getting no mustard on my seats!" I said and start giggling. "I'm not." she smiled. I just stared at her. "you so beautiful." I told her making her blush even harder. "thanks" she said shyly. I leaned in and we started kissing. she pulled back. "what's wrong?" I asked her. "Your a married man and I can't do that." Lyah sighed."ima respect that" I told her and her nodded and took a sip of her drink.

Ahha I guess she had a second thought. I didn't want to go home to

Jay and get mood swings so i text Chris and he said we can get his apartment and hell stay at his girl place. we got back go

His place and we started back kissing. I put her up on the counter in the kitchen and ahhaaaaass😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏